Justin Fields is bankrupting the Bears

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
His whole strategy was to make sure the entire board was not only pregnant (@HeHateMe ) but then also aborting their children with reckless abandon (that's @Omeletpants thing) so that he could cash in before he cashes out once this other pregnancy "scare" clears. It's literally all so obvious

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was just telling my dad this last night

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was just telling my dad this last night
anyone who doesn't know Fields is just trying to abort his 1st born is officially not woke honestly

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
His whole strategy was to make sure the entire board was not only pregnant (@HeHateMe ) but then also aborting their children with reckless abandon (that's @Omeletpants thing) so that he could cash in before he cashes out once this other pregnancy "scare" clears. It's literally all so obvious
@Montucky

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Did the trannys teach you that one?
Just so you know, just because you "accidentally" got hooked up with a ladyboy at some point in your career as a John, doesn't mean that all Asian women have penises. In fact, at least 90% or roughly halve of @Grimson's AZN gfs have NOT had penises.

Sorry this makes you mad.

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just so you know, just because you "accidentally" got hooked up with a ladyboy at some point in your career as a John, doesn't mean that all Asian women have penises. In fact, at least 90% or roughly halve of @Grimson's AZN gfs have NOT had penises.

Sorry this makes you mad.
Thoughts on Fields potential abortion tho?

Novak

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'm going to withhold further comments until @Montucky weighs in, thanks.