Justin Fields isn't special.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
oh fuck, I get it now, that's why he's called shit stain! it all makes sense!
I thought he was just a troll at first. But this isn't even good troll bait. This is "spank me daddies" and he loves it. :ROFLMAO:

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I thought he was just a troll at first. But this isn't even good troll bait. This is "spank me daddies" and he loves it. :ROFLMAO:
@nvanprooyen how much do I need to donate to CCS to get you to change BR's name to "Spank me daddies"?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Clickbait homosexual. With that said clicks on the Chicago bears message board won’t do anything for you in life. Go to sleep knowing that many people would be fine if you were dead. That’s my post for the next 3 months. Because I have shit to do now - obligations. Something you know nothing about lmao.
also jesus, how did I miss this? savage bro

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I normally don’t agree with long term bans but the guy has an avatar celebrating a guy who abducted gay people banging them dead and alive and eating them. Mb doesn’t need someone like that. Db70 needs to go also for molesting his niece.

Yep, the same guy who abducted and killed a minor and a deaf dude who was one of the most pure hearted people ever.

I think that we should leave it to a vote for the regular season ban.

What say you, @nvanprooyen

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
You must just be reviewing film of him with your mom again to think he wasn’t special today
There’s no way his mom is as dumb as her baby boy. Although, it’s fair to speculate that she drank an inordinate amount of alcohol while he was in the womb.

Last edited:

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
This guy is so pathetic he'd rather "be right" than eat crow and enjoy the ride. 100 years without a QB and he's going to sit around and pout when we actually find one just because he is a shit at evaluating talent and too dumb too butthurt to admit he was wrong.

Enjoy holding this L for the next 15 years while Fields keeps breaking records, ankles, and hearts.

alswank87

Liked Posts:
I bashed fields at the beginning of the year. I was wrong. This kid can be great. He’s not as elusive as Lamar Jackson, but I think he can be a lot more dangerous in the passing game. He has potential to be the best in the league. Hopefully, we can put a good team around him and a good defense on the other side of the ball soon.