Justin fields, "It hurts more in the locker room than for Bears fans... They aren't putting in any work." lmaoo

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Except nobody is doing that. We're just making fun of dipshits like you who get mad that Fields isn't playing like Mahomes.
To be fair he isn't playing like Trubisky.

And I'm not mad, just... resigned, I guess.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Deranged?

In any job in the world if any employee acted like this and made a stupid comment like this, he’d be reprimanded or at minimum taught to be better.

It’s a pussy thing to say- it’s an excuse.

He’s bitching out bc he knows he played like shit.

A leader would have manned up and admitted he played like shit and the other team was better today.

He can also say it without a stupid sour puss on his face! He needs to learn to be a leader and better person!
You are so ridiculously off base on this it's not funny. What we saw is a guy who is passionate about winning and hates losing. Cutler got ripped for not showing this passion, now Fields gets ripped because morons who didn't understand the context of what he said are somehow offended.

Grow up. You aren't working at this like they are, no matter how badly you want to believe you are.

Are fans passionate and invested emotionally in the team's success? Sure. And I believe you are, which is great. But he did not diss us by implying guys working their assess off are more invested than we are. Jesus!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I personally never get worked up by what players say but JF needs someone in his ear letting him know not to insult the fan base even if hes right.

Who cares. They will love or hate him based on whether he wins. Everything else is noise.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
leave the fan base out of it then. What I watched didn't look like much went into it. No blocking, no tackling and kind of what the sport is. Hard work would show up in those two areas.
Monty ran for 122 and Herbert averaged 9.5 yards per carry, so you didn't watch very closely if you saw no blocking.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Monty ran for 122 and Herbert averaged 9.5 yards per carry, so you didn't watch very closely if you saw no blocking.
They ran the ball well, I agree. The problem is they ran the ball well while down 17 points most of the game. The Packers never had to feel threatened and probably welcomed the Bears running the ball so much. It significantly shortened the game. The one time they almost got within striking distance, they got cute with a shotgun QB sneak that predictably backfired.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I can't believe Justin would say it hurts him and his teammates more to lose than it does for the fans. Does he not know what I had to go through during that game? I ran out of snacks during my mid-edible high. I also had to wear headphones to watch the game for 3 hours. The audacity to question the fan base's hurt despite taking no tackles or hard hits while sitting at home getting drunk or high.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He’s not criticizing or crying about the fans. Just trying to get through to some to make the point that he and other players care about the results.

Unfortunately some fans are such dicks they honestly believe they’re more invested than players
This guy would be right.
1663631522740.png

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
To be fair he isn't playing like Trubisky.

And I'm not mad, just... resigned, I guess.
Hey, I don’t like the offense right now either. But I’m not going to massively overreact like a lot of idiots on here.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Lol he must have got you right in your feels! Tell me about all your Fandom work you've done. Carrying the weight of this franchise for decades is no small burden right? Who is he to say mean things to you?
This is funny.o
You are so ridiculously off base on this it's not funny. What we saw is a guy who is passionate about winning and hates losing. Cutler got ripped for not showing this passion, now Fields gets ripped because morons who didn't understand the context of what he said are somehow offended.

Grow up. You aren't working at this like they are, no matter how badly you want to believe you are.

Are fans passionate and invested emotionally in the team's success? Sure. And I believe you are, which is great. But he did not diss us by implying guys working their assess off are more invested than we are. Jesus!
im not offended so why do I need to grow up.

I just gave my two cents. That’s all. I wouldn’t have mentioned the part about fans if I were him as it just opens up shit like this.

I never said I worked for the bears. I also said it was a loaded question to bait him into answering it and should never have been asked.

He just looks whiny bc of it. He played like shit and hates losing and is young.

Live and learn . I wouldn’t have been able to compose myself either at 23, nowhere near as well as he can given the scrutiny. That’s all