Justin fields, "It hurts more in the locker room than for Bears fans... They aren't putting in any work." lmaoo

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Honestly, he looks like a dick most of the time.
I know it’s superficial but he just looks so annoyed and I get an arrogant vibe from him but could just be perception.

Hope he has a PR person giving him some advice bc a lot of money is on the line.

He certainly hasn’t played well enough yet to warrant it if he is in fact these things.

Might just be resting bitch face.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Who cares. They will love or hate him based on whether he wins. Everything else is noise.
Agree but sometimes little things like this are signs of other things like being thin skinned which can be a sign of things to come and things can unravel pretty quick.

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
I know it’s superficial but he just looks so annoyed and I get an arrogant vibe from him but could just be perception.

Hope he has a PR person giving him some advice bc a lot of money is on the line.

He certainly hasn’t played well enough yet to warrant it if he is in fact these things.

Might just be resting bitch face.
Perhaps he looks annoyed because he's been so far failed by two GMs, has to run for his life every time he steps back to pass (when they actually let him throw), gets blamed for everything about the offense sucking (even though the talent level is the worst in the NFL). The organization hasn't put him in a position to succeed and arguably have done everything they can to not help him succeed.

I don't know what you do at your job but would you like to be in a position where you got all the blame, had a bunch of incompetent coworkers, lack the barest minimum of resources and then have to answer questions immediately after a poor work shift from morons who are only looking to create clicks and drama?

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Perhaps he looks annoyed because he's been so far failed by two GMs, has to run for his life every time he steps back to pass (when they actually let him throw), gets blamed for everything about the offense sucking (even though the talent level is the worst in the NFL). The organization hasn't put him in a position to succeed and arguably have done everything they can to not help him succeed.

I don't know what you do at your job but would you like to be in a position where you got all the blame, had a bunch of incompetent coworkers, lack the barest minimum of resources and then have to answer questions immediately after a poor work shift from morons who are only looking to create clicks and drama?
You’re probably right. I’m not disagreeing nor should he have to look like he’s having a good time, it’s probably just my perception as one really can’t tell how someone is feeling by their facial expressions.

They got beat and he had a bad night. I’m glad he’s not smiling to be honest. Was just seeing if I was the only one that thinks he often looks pissed.

I am rooting for him bc I think given enough time and talent he could be the guy!

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
They ran the ball well, I agree. The problem is they ran the ball well while down 17 points most of the game. The Packers never had to feel threatened and probably welcomed the Bears running the ball so much. It significantly shortened the game. The one time they almost got within striking distance, they got cute with a shotgun QB sneak that predictably backfired.

They ran the ball right down green bays throat in the first drive to put them up.

If getsy hadn't channeled his inner trestman/Nagy asshattery, I have no doubt they could have continued to gash them all night long on the ground.

Fields couldn't throw for shit and he got zero help with the game plan.

This loss was self inflicted.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Definitely NOT a boomer.

Its their pressers.. always been annoying like that.. being able to hear the question would be nice.. too cheap for better mics? or is teddy also assuming some audio/tech duties. cause i could get a 1 dollar china mic to sound decent..

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I wish Justin would had stopped with the Jabs and threw a haymaker... say something like 99% of fans couldnt throw for 22 yards in this offense....... go all in JF.. lead....

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Except nobody is doing that. We're just making fun of dipshits like you who get mad that Fields isn't playing like Mahomes.
Except I didn’t do that. I never said a single thing about how Fields played.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Then stop doing that. And while you're at it stop whining like a little bitch. You do it every single year.
Believe me, if I could stop being a fan, just like that, I would.
Maybe if indeed they do move to Arlington.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Believe me, if I could stop being a fan, just like that, I would.

hair ron is hard to kick huh. i can see pablo in rehab now. hey guys, my name is pablo, i cant stop watching the shitty chicago bears!!

ppl can become addicted to anything though, so im not truly hating. turn off the tv? talk to a therapist to ID the reason why you keep coming back to this shit show. mashochist much?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Agree but sometimes little things like this are signs of other things like being thin skinned which can be a sign of things to come and things can unravel pretty quick.

Sure but some times little things are just little things. Hard to say at this moment.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
good, bad, or indifferent? I'm in the indifferent camp. my day is going to go as I planned it to go after seeing this.

I encourage the rest of you offended, thin-skinned, SNOWFLAKE nerds to get over it.

Well that’s no fun!

I always encourage anger. Much more entertaining that way.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
A young man is his early twenties isn’t a PR expert after a rough loss and his comments were edited and taken out of context too…

Oh, the horror!

I watched the interview and don’t think anything was edited. (I don’t care). But I’m just mentioning for clarity

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
If losing doesn’t hurt, then you’re not a fan of a team. It hurts me less and less each year, that’s for sure. And it has nothin to do with money.

Who said anything about spending any amount of money? ANd that it was too much? Personally I dont spend anything on the Bears right now. I don’t even pay for NFL Sunday ticket or Gamepass anymore. I do spend time watching them.
Ah yes, the classic "you aren't a fan" or "you're not a real fan" comeback.

I'm a fan of the Bears. My caring lasts approximately 3 hours on a Sunday. The outcome does not affect my mood as I realize these guys are nothing more than hired mercenaries playing for a paycheck. They don't care about us, so why care so much about them?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Ah yes, the classic "you aren't a fan" or "you're not a real fan" comeback.

I'm a fan of the Bears. My caring lasts approximately 3 hours on a Sunday. The outcome does not affect my mood as I realize these guys are nothing more than hired mercenaries playing for a paycheck. They don't care about us, so why care so much about them?
I’m glad you can do that, I can’t. It does piss me off, every year is getting better. But I still get pissed off when they lose.
I don’t particularly care about the players, I realized that they are getting paid to do it, and that was my first post in this thread, I care more about them losing that they do, because I can‘t do anything about the outcome of a game.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
People aren't going to know that it was edited.

Someone tell me about how honest and virtuous the sports media is again?
When people talk about sports media, they aren't talking about Barstool Sports, a site known for "id like that hot teacher rape my 12 year old self" and the "poop of the week".

I love this take by you even though you did zero research before handing him the Erik Kramer award. What a fat fucking fraud loser moron.

Is this better @nvanprooyen?

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
When people talk about sports media, they aren't talking about Barstool Sports, a site known for "id like that hot teacher rape my 12 year old self" and the "poop of the week".

I love this take by you even though you did zero research before handing him the Erik Kramer award. What a fat fucking fraud loser moron.

Is this better @nvanprooyen?
That's the spirit!