Justin Fields knows his wide receivers aren’t great

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I will never understand why the fans are literally caping for and coping about a wide receivers core that looks as cruddy as the bears wide receivers core looks when the quarterback himselve is saying there isn't a single great wide receiver on the core I mean are you kidding me? He openly is saying transparently that they are just okay and they are going to have to literally play lights out if they are going to want to acturally win this year and I hope that Poles is listening to this because it seems like the wide receivers core part of the dressing room is going to have a bad time if they don't play above their talent level because sounds to me like Feilds literally ain't having these bums playing like bums.

Last edited by a moderator:

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I will never understand why the fans are literally caping for and coping about a wide receivers core that looks as cruddy as the bears wide receivers core looks when the quarterback himselve is saying there isn't a single great wide receiver on the core I mean are you kidding me? He openly is saying transparently that they are just okay and they are going to have to literally play lights out if they are going to want to acturally win this year and I hope that Poles is listening to this because it seems like the wide receivers core part of the dressing room is going to have a bad time if they don't play above their talent level because sounds to me like Feilds literally ain't having these bums playing like bums.
Where’d you steal that from?

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think he made himself very clear. The fans are Drama Queen Idiots is basically what he said.
Just because we dont have any big names like OBJ or Kupp doesnt mean we dont have talent is what i read. But im not into drama like most fans.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

How the wr's perform will depend on how they're deployed within the offensive scheme. We don't know what type of offense Getsy will deploy to maximize the wr's strengths.

Last edited by a moderator: