Justin Fields Mic'd up Week 3 *Video*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Gained a lot of respect for Trevor Siemian watching this video. Justin Fields seems like he's stuck in his own head and that's common for shy introverts like Fields, he needs to just rely on his instincts and stop being his own worst enemy. His demeanor seems completely different this season compared to last season. I can't tell if he's burnt out, stopped trusting himself, or just doesn't love the game of football anymore. It's a short clip but seeing a QB with a lack of confidence is a major red flag.

Starts at 3:32.

Last edited:

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually pretty entertaining - Pete Carroll is hilarious

Justin - In a couple of those clips you can see he has plenty of time to throw, but just doesn't.

I like our coaches -

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gained a lot of respect for Trevor Siemian watching this video. Justin Fields seems like he's stuck in his own head and that's common for shy introverts like Fields, he needs to just rely on his instincts and stop being his own worst enemy. His demeanor seems completely different this season compared to last season. I can't tell if he's burnt out, stopped trusting himself, or just doesn't love the game of football anymore. It's a short clip but seeing a QB with a lack of confidence is a major red flag.

Or just maybe he is getting hit too much and it's effecting him. You are one fucking dumb cunt.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Or just maybe he is getting hit too much and it's effecting him. You are one fucking dumb cunt.

That's not good either if he's letting past plays mess with the plays he has a clean pocket.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Actually pretty entertaining - Pete Carroll is hilarious

Justin - In a couple of those clips you can see he has plenty of time to throw, but just doesn't.

I like our coaches -

I'm hoping his problems are more mental than anything. I really hope Fields can pull it together this Sunday but that's 100% based on hope.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's not good either if he's letting past plays mess with the plays he has a clean pocket.
Past plays ? He is getting hit on over 50% of his drops. His pocket is 'clean' about 3-4 times per game, roughly 30% of the time.|

Edit, I guess that's not an accurate statement . point still stands, he gets hit a lot 50/50 between his decisions and OL.

1664543462154.png

Last edited:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Get ready his alts @TezMaKai @cameronkrazie86 @Chicagosports89 will come after you. You can easily tell by his grammar and how he starts every response with an insult its the same guy.
Please quit crying about me in threads I'm not in. I know you think everyone is an alt because lots of people target you, but lots of people target you because you are a low IQ Poster. Makes you an easy target.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I heard a lot of people talking about this video this week on the radio but couldn’t find it. Thanks for sharing

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Please quit crying about me in threads I'm not in. I know you think everyone is an alt because lots of people target you, but lots of people target you because you are a low IQ Poster. Makes you an easy target.

I just find it interesting that some other accounts use the phrase 'sack of shit' as often as you, have similar comma placement and use the of phrases as you.

I'm not sure Ryan is one of your alts.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
grown men can't swing on tiny Ryan balls needle dick
You're doing a good job if it.
I just find it interesting that some other accounts use the phrase 'sack of shit' , have similar comma placement and use of phrases as you.
I have never used that term or phrase. Reetard.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Get ready his alts @TezMaKai @cameronkrazie86 @Chicagosports89 will come after you. You can easily tell by his grammar and how he starts every response with an insult its the same guy.
oh no the "message board knockout game" gang are coming after me, i'm so scared...how pathetic does someone's life have to be to get their jollies attempting to fuck with people on a message board who are trying to talk about football?

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Past plays ? He is getting hit on over 50% of his drops. His pocket is 'clean' about 3-4 times per game, roughly 30% of the time.|

Edit, I guess that's not an accurate statement . point still stands, he gets hit a lot 50/50 between his decisions and OL.

View attachment 22943

Thanks for correcting yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.