CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
@BaBaBlacksheep ...but it could.

And I'm not talking about Rush, I'm talking about Jordan's impact specifically. Inadvertently or not...getting back to talking football.

Please shut the fuck up about getting back to football and get back to football. Your trolling attempts are weak. Do better.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Btw what’s going with the site??

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Guy watches pro wrestling as a child Guy gets in shape to become a pro wrestler Guy thinks because he watched pro wrestling as a child he is a pro wrestler Guy convinces promoter he’s a pro wrestler Promoter gives guy match Guy ends up crippled

What the fuck did I just read?

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
No team in the league is ready for week 1 right now. This is extremely lazy writing. It's also ridiculous to report on the opinions of beat reporters as to whether the practices are going well or not. They have no clue what the team is working on installing on any given day, or how it is actually supposed to look. Do better.
I actually agree with you.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
@BaBaBlacksheep ...but it could.

And I'm not talking about Rush, I'm talking about Jordan's impact specifically. Inadvertently or not...getting back to talking football.
I think it's only fair to point out that in a thread about football, you have yet to make a football related post.

Care to actually share your thoughts on Jordan's screed?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I thought that @blackrainbow might be another @mightyjoeyoung alt until they started creating alts in parallel. Maybe they’re the ones playing 4-d checkers

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
"The offense is installing a new offense?" I guess I'm glad the defense isn't installing a new offense...

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Thank God for the douche Phil Mickelson is to keep me interested in any sports media this time of year.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Coming form the peron who was crying on here on how he was being treated on his first thread he started.
Not sure I ever "started" a "thread." Don't think so. Stay tuned though...never know what I may do.
If you mean first comment in this forum? I believe I stood up for Justin Fields and some took that as a negative. Never would have cared about attacks towards me personally. I also realize the overall pain and butthurt the Packers and all of Packer Nation have caused many here.

I did indeed though point out the rampant amounts of mental illness on this board. Those who it was obvious were suffering in life while dealing with their own demons, thus lashing out at others as a coping mechanism, I just put on ignore. I do feel sorry for them, but don't have time to read that type of thing. I do hope they find the help they so obviously need.

I also have stated this fan forum in no way represents Bears fans as a whole. That has been confirmed by many actual Bears fans.

When you said you "actually agree with me" I responded that I don't care, because I actually don't care if you agree or disagree with me. If that offended you, then I apologize.

You are welcome to put me on ignore, so you don't have to take the time out of your day to read my comments.

Regards,

PackerNation
fuck-you-idgaf.gif