Justin Fields, The one and only QB

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Please sit down, meatball.

Sheesh.

Watch the game tape from the GB game and tell me he wasn't competitive.

Rookie mistakes, sure. I'll call it here that Fields takes down GB. IDC. I'm not terrified of being wrong like you are.

While you're at it, watch the game tape from the Steelers. JJ Watt was out today for Dalton, but TJ Watt sure wasn't. Objectively speaking, that Monday Night Prime Time game at Heinz Field was a tougher test than Arizona at home in the rain lol.

While you're at it, compare the 2 quarterbacks performances against Detroit.

Watch the SF game to see how foolish he made Fred Warner look, and the pinpoint passing throughout the game.

Please also point to a single time that any Ohio State QB showed those kind of flashes. You're an idiot for claiming that JF1 is a @Bust

Objectively speaking and all...

@JurisFrog

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watch the game tape from the GB game and tell me he wasn't competitive.

Rookie mistakes, sure. I'll call it here that Fields takes down GB. IDC. I'm not terrified of being wrong like you are.

While you're at it, watch the game tape from the Steelers. JJ Watt was out today for Dalton, but TJ Watt sure wasn't.

Watch the SF game to see how foolish he made Fred Warner look, and the pinpoint passing throughout the game.

Pleas also point to a single time that any Ohio State QB showed those kind of flashes. You're an idiot for claiming that JF1 is a @Bust

Objectively speaking and all...
We'll see what happens when he plays again. CCS posters are notorious for safe-hyping guys when games are not being played or a guy cannot play at all.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
No way. Fields wants Green Bay as bad as he wanted Clemson that second go around. He's one tough SOB and something tells me he'll be there and he'll be competitive at worst.
I have no doubt about his toughness, or his desire to play, but injured ribs, crappy O line, and essentially a lost season, why risk it?

46plank

Liked Posts:
Got news for you, it won’t matter who plays QB next week. Rodgers will eat this team alive. Calling it…
Packers 45
Bears 3

Reactions: DC

mecha

Liked Posts:
Nobody cares, everyone’s accepted season is over
the 30 threads seem to indicate otherwise. I mean you want to take about premier examples of beating the fuck out of dead horses, this place has it all figured out.

seriously, why do you all still care so much? this season was over before it started.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got news for you, it won’t matter who plays QB next week. Rodgers will eat this team alive. Calling it…
I heard he was like that but you sure he wants to eat all the guys on the Bears?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
chancing further in jury to Fields, to try and pick up a meaningless win is criminal

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
chancing further in jury to Fields, to try and pick up a meaningless win is criminal
No, it's what he gets paid to do, you know, play football. Should all teams who are not legitimately in playoff position sit their starting QBs and other top stars to just to avoid this perceived criminal act you speak of?

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m going to Lambeau this weekend.

Taking a 500 mg gummy 30 min before walking in if anyone but Fields is playing.