JUSTIN FIELDS WANTS TO BE A BEAR FOR LIFE

Bust

Liked Posts:
#CALLEDIT!

You guys had a lot of games this season that were close but slipped away down the stretch. How close do you think you all are to really be able to turn those losses into wins and make a leap forward next year.
I think just starting fast and finishing strong. There were like seven or eight games that we lost by one possession, so just finishing the games throughout all four quarters. Those last two minute drives, we are going to have to be great in those situations because games come down to one or two possessions. You have to be able to go out there and execute on each and every play.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
He's definitely getting traded now that's how the bears work when a skilled player wants to be here they are shipped outta town

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Bonferroni Correction

Liked Posts:
What’s the matter with you? Am I just missing sarcasm?

This year you went from #ohiostate to cheering him mid season when he had hot stretch, to again #ohiostate this past month, and now to this thread, and I saw you just did #ohiostate again in another thread after this one.

Even for CCS this is wild fluctuations.

mecha

Liked Posts:

This year you went from #ohiostate to cheering him mid season when he had hot stretch, to again #ohiostate this past month, and now to this thread, and I saw you just did #ohiostate again in another thread after this one.

I don't know who you are, but all of this is accurate.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels

You're fairly new, so let me just sum it up for you, Bust is a massive tard.

Bust

Liked Posts:

yes it's called a bandwagon fan. I wager every sports fan have bandwagon teams or players. Case in point, when's the last time you caught a Blackhawks game? Been years huh? lol.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
“I think the game is just changing to be honest with you,” “Unless you have a crazy offensive line where you can just sit back there and chill in the pocket, you’re going to have to be mobile."

- Justin Fields