Justin Fields was the worst QB in the fourth quarter in 2022.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Despite putting together the best rushing season by a QB in the history of the NFL, Justin Fields was abysmal in the fourth quarter.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Despite putting together the best rushing season by a QB in the history of the NFL, Justin Fields was abysmal in the fourth quarter.

You do realize there are more people on the field, than Fields, right? I remember some mistakes and bad plays. But I also remember some critical drops in key moments.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You do realize there are more people on the field, than Fields, right? I remember some mistakes and bad plays. But I also remember some critical drops in key moments.
The Bears were 31st in passes dropped with 12, second fewest drops in the league last year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"his interception rate is an unsightly 9.2% as the offense has struggled when forced into obvious passing situations."

I can do this all day long if you want to, but you won't admit Justin Fields was awful last year and that it's everyone else's fault but his.

Justin Fields was one of the worst QBs under pressure and had one of the worst ratios of turnover worthy throws of any QB in the league last year.

But thank god he runs really fast.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
love when frauds mention int % and ignore TD%
Mentions total drops for a team that by far has the lowest passing volume in the league. I would say try harder to be full of shit but I think you’re maxed out.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
According to PFF among players with at least nine games played in 2022, Justin Fields' turnover worthy play percentage was 30th in the NFL. If you want to lower the threshold to 8 games played Justin Fields turnover worthy play percentage bumps him up to 29th overall.

Turnover worthy plays is how they grade QBs for what they decide to do on their own.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
according to women with standards, @DanielCCSBears is unfuckable
Don't waste your time. This loser insists on making himself look stupid. Let him, assinine mopes are always good for some laughs. I just can't imagine anyone being such a complete dildo, but this guy must enjoy being the butt end of everyone's jokes.

Beast15

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
It is really really easy to dunk on OP. Everyone else is providing all of that, so I just want to congratulate OP for finally providing some analysis in an article. This is also his best ratio of citations to other peoples work compared to his own posts as well. How much of his content is mainly self-referencing drivel?

Let's take a second to recognize marginal improvement.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Bears as a team were atrocious in the 4th quarter last year. Remember the Lions game where they let Goff look like Joe Montana in the 4th quarter? Remember in the Vikings game where their defender took the ball away from our receiver like a bully taking a kids lunch money? Yes, Fields was not good in the 4th quarter. He was basically a rookie with a new coach and new players who mostly sucked.

Why do we keep rehashing the same garbage over and over again?

Bust

Liked Posts:
It is really really easy to dunk on OP. Everyone else is providing all of that, so I just want to congratulate OP for finally providing some analysis in an article. This is also his best ratio of citations to other peoples work compared to his own posts as well. How much of his content is mainly self-referencing drivel?

Let's take a second to recognize marginal improvement.

Wager if i searched the forum history this board likely had same verbal sparring vibes during the early Cutler years (wasn't around) and Mitch years (definite trubisky excuse makers and defenders). There were many defending Mitch's play like the present with Fields but it all imploded week 1 vs Packers coming off the 12-4 season. Nagy famously proclaimed "Mitch is ready for the keys to the car" oooops

many will jump off the bandwagon if Love and Green Bay outplays Fields and the bears. Week 1 matchup is HUGE on so many levels.

IT'S A MUST WIN GAME FOR CHICAGO, DEAL WITH IT BEAR FANS

msadows

Liked Posts:
dabears70's ALT sure is hated on here