Justin Fields worst QB against cover 0?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cover-0 — man coverage across the board with no deep safeties — can bedevil most quarterbacks. Last season, Justin Fields was perhaps most bedeviled. The Bears’ rookie quarterback had all sorts of things stacked against him, and it showed against this particular coverage. Against Cover-0, Fields completed three of six passes for 23 yards, 12 air yards, no touchdowns, one interception, an ANY/A of 7.7, and a passer rating of 20.1.

In Week 2 against the Bengals, Fields tried to hit Marquise Goodwin on a mesh concept, but he didn’t see linebacker Logan Wilson dropping from the line of scrimmage into coverage, and Wilson had an easy pick. Assessing where defenders are on the field — especially in disguised looks — is something Fields will have to work on under a new offensive staff.

Last edited:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Cover-0 — man coverage across the board with no deep safeties — can bedevil most quarterbacks. Last season, Justin Fields was perhaps most bedeviled. The Bears’ rookie quarterback had all sorts of things stacked against him, and it showed against this particular coverage. Against Cover-0, Fields completed three of six passes for 23 yards, 12 air yards, no touchdowns, one interception, an ANY/A of 7.7, and a passer rating of 20.1.

In Week 2 against the Bengals, Fields tried to hit Marquise Goodwin on a mesh concept, but he didn’t see linebacker Logan Wilson dropping from the line of scrimmage into coverage, and Wilson had an easy pick. Assessing where defenders are on the field — especially in disguised looks — is something Fields will have to work on under a new offensive staff.

Wow, what a sample size. lmfao Speed burners will help this out and guess what now we have one. this combined with his deep ball accuracy, he will be fine.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I too, enjoy drawing conclusions from extremely small sample sizes.
I completely agree...but it doesn't stop ppl from circle-jerking over positives with a small sample size. For example, there was a thread about Fields having the highest passer rating on designed rollouts...so of course the problem was it not being called enough. Your post...no mention of small sample-size/fluke.

SmartSelect_20220620-120149_Chrome.jpg

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:

his first NFL game with zero reps at all with the 1s... jesus you are one dumb mfer

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I prefer the circle jerking over your solo jerking in multiple threads while having everyone on ignore
I wanted #teamignored to take over this thread but I can’t remember how many members we have. It’s like the Wu Tang Clan. If you’re apart of team ignored please drop in and put why @Black Rainbow has you on ignore

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I wanted #teamignored to take over this thread but I can’t remember how many members we have. It’s like the Wu Tang Clan. If you’re apart of team ignored please drop in and put why @Black Rainbow has you on ignore

WuTang was more consistent in their membership than the NWO was in WCW. I think I was a actually in the NWO once too.

maxhatter

Liked Posts:

This is such a disingenuous article it's laughable. No further comment

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
6 attempts is more than just a small sample size, its just fucking stupid to draw any conclusions from 6 attempts