Justin Herbert is starting! Justin Herbert is starting!

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not gonna lie, Herbert looks good. I did not see that coming from him. I need the Bears to find themselves a good QB in next year's draft. Won't be able to get the Clemson or Ohio State kids, but maybe they can luck into a good one next draft without having to move up.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Herbert had some pretty strong college credentials I think. I don't know how college numbers compare, really. I was kind of impressed that the Chargers held the Chiefs in check as much as they did. I don't watch either teams at all. the only reason I saw that game today is cause the ALL NFC MATCHUP of the CHICAGO BEARS and NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS was displayed on CBS, the official semen swallowers of the AFC... can someone explain why that's a fucking thing?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
And he lost..and his coach has said Tyrod Taylor will be the starter if and when he is ready.

Last edited:

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
And he lost..l.and his coach has said Tyrod Taylor will be the starter if and when he is ready.

He lost to a legend. And he was playing in his first game.

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
Not gonna lie, Herbert looks good. I did not see that coming from him. I need the Bears to find themselves a good QB in next year's draft. Won't be able to get the Clemson or Ohio State kids, but maybe they can luck into a good one next draft without having to move up.
Well for some reason Pace strikes out consistantly in the first round but seems to always find some diamonds in the 2nd round and beyond so maybe the key is to get a qb in the 2nd or 3rd that you can develop behind Foles for a year.