Justin is at the cubs game

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The inner city baseball rivalry is the dumbest thing in all of Chicago sports and that's saying something. Get ready to bump this when he goes to a Sox game.

Also, why wasn't he booed like Mitch was at the UC? I thought da windy city fans r da worzt an dey put da presha on da yung QB?

Maybe even the dumbest fanbases know a wasted pick when they see one. We love Justin Fields.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The inner city baseball rivalry is the dumbest thing in all of Chicago sports and that's saying something. Get ready to bump this when he goes to a Sox game.

Also, why wasn't he booed like Mitch was at the UC? I thought da windy city fans r da worzt an dey put da presha on da yung QB?

Maybe even the dumbest fanbases know a wasted pick when they see one. We love Justin Fields.

Eagles fans booed McNabb on draft day

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
How does that make sox fans feel?
I'm a white-sox fan and I literally couldn't care any lesser than I don't even care whatsoever right now but if this is the sort of thing that stimulates you enough to make a thread about it and subsequent posts within the thread following the initial original post then that's literally your prerogative to choose to do this but I literally don't care and I imagine there are literally zero Sox fans that do acturally care except for maybe perhaps boomers.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I'm a white-sox fan and I literally couldn't care any lesser than I don't even care whatsoever right now but if this is the sort of thing that stimulates you enough to make a thread about it and subsequent posts within the thread following the initial original post then that's literally your prerogative to choose to do this but I literally don't care and I imagine there are literally zero Sox fans that do acturally care except for maybe perhaps boomers.

Boomers or literal boomers?