Justin is at the cubs game

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Translation: The only time FozzyBear was near a vagina was when he was born.

Translation: JoJo struggled to get pussy and believes everyone else must have too. FYI, Getting pussy is easy, always has been. Drop your standards and youll see.

Also, C-Section. Not the vag.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Why would Justin Fields whomst was literally just drafted by a Chicago team to play for the Chicago Bears go to a cubs game and route for the Saint Louis team instead of the Chicago team when that would be literally a horrible "look" as far as optics go and would make for poor publicity causing him to lose cache with the Chicago fan-base? That literally makes zero sense and makes you seem like a Sox fan who acturally DOES care that the new bears QB is going to a rival teams game rather than the team you're a fan of and that is also a bad look optically as well in my opinion.
It was a joke…..lighten up Francis, besides like I give a fuck who he roots for in baseball. SMDH

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It was a joke…..lighten up Francis, besides like I give a fuck who he roots for in baseball. SMDH
It's always a joke when the post doesn't go over well with others. Let me guess, you were that guy who confessed his love to a female friend and when she rejected you you said "haha just kidding i wanted to see what you'd say".

Poor Leo. Cant even own up to his posts.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He will be at Sox Park too. As a Sox fan Obama's presence is good enough for me.
Obama's Twitter account followed all but one team on Twitter. Guess which one

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Translation: JoJo struggled to get pussy and believes everyone else must have too. FYI, Getting pussy is easy, always has been. Drop your standards and youll see.

Also, C-Section. Not the vag.
Real translation: Real men don't need to boast about getting there. Children do.

C-section is still near the vagina.

Like I said, the nearest you got was when you were born.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Real translation: Real men don't need to boast about getting there. Children do.

Half of his posts are about cum. Kinda tells you what he likes

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Joking around is literally supposed to be funny but I don't see anyone laughing about what you posted mostly just people not laughing and moreso being critical of it but not because it wasn't funny enough but because it seemed to appear to be moreso bitter and resentful in my opinion and probably others.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Joking around is literally supposed to be funny but I don't see anyone laughing about what you posted mostly just people not laughing and moreso being critical of it but not because it wasn't funny enough but because it seemed to appear to be moreso bitter and resentful in my opinion and probably others.
That’s what is literally said about literally all your post. Maybe you should literally get a sense of humor, literally!
Give it a rest…literally

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Somebody said he asked to sit in Steve Bartmans seat, Is that accurate?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

Realest Translation: JoJo married the same chick who TOOK his virginity and is mad.

Boast? What am I boasting about? Boasting and clarifying a situation are totally different things. You seem insecure or jelly.

For Example, boasting would be me telling you Im the King Slayer of One, Tens.

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Half of his posts are about cum. Kinda tells you what he likes

I do like to cum. Most people do. Talking about sex is like talking about the Bears.. whats the big deal. Are we children?

Well, unless you are a bunch of ultra fundamentalist conservative christians right... sex is only for procreation mumbo jumbo? I can see the issues youd have.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It makes us Sox fans feel nothing. I’ve been to a scrubs game when I was given free tickets. Why wouldn’t he go to the game? Fuckin enjoy the sun have a few cold ones and relax. He can always cheer on the Cardinals if he wants!
What is with retirees being so angry? FFS.