Justin is at the cubs game

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
This is you.

You must relate if you find that funny.. know what I mean? I know you know what I mean. It explains the need to post that pic in your sig.

So am I still boasting or what? Or do you want to deflect with another time capsule video?

Ive probably given more married women the crabs and the clap than the amount of women youve actually approached just to chat up. Im boasting now.

Last edited:

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You must relate if you find that funny.. know what I mean? I know you know what I mean. It explains the need to post that pic in your sig.

So am I still boasting or what? Or do you want to deflect with another time capsule video?

Ive probably given more married women the crabs and the clap than the amount of women youve actually approached just to chat up. Im boasting now.
No, it is you who is acting like a child, child. "I've probably given more married women the crabs and the clap ..." is not something that an adult would boast about. Yet a child would think that those words make them seem mature.

I am the adult who doesn't need to boast because I've been there, done that.

Well, just like any adult, I am going to ignore the petulant child, child.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Btw

Nah i heard it on the radio . He got a standing ovation ?
giphy.gif

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I've always been a Wsox guy. Good guys wear black.

But they really shoud've brought Ozzie back with this team instead of La Russa. Team is full of Hispanic guys, totally made sense to bring Ozzie back. Didn't understand the La Russa move at all

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I've always been a Wsox guy. Good guys wear black.

But they really shoud've brought Ozzie back with this team instead of La Russa. Team is full of Hispanic guys, totally made sense to bring Ozzie back. Didn't understand the La Russa move at all
I don’t really follow the Sox that much but aren’t they one of the best teams in MLB right now? I know they have a pretty solid roster, but La Russa has to be playing a role.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I don’t really follow the Sox that much but aren’t they one of the best teams in MLB right now? I know they have a pretty solid roster, but La Russa has to be playing a role.

La Russa is washed up. He’s admitted to not knowing newer rules even, I believe. The Sox took a championship roster and gave the keys to a guy that should of had his license taken away already

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
No, it is you who is acting like a child, child. "I've probably given more married women the crabs and the clap ..." is not something that an adult would boost about. Yet a child would think that those words make them seem mature.

I am the adult who doesn't need to boost because I've been there, done that.

Well, just like any adult, I am going to ignore the petulant child, child.

Child? okay. So what if I am. What does that even mean though? Do you look down on ppl who dont live the way you fancy? Haha. Get out, travel, learn, grow...

I can be you though.

A child posts suggestive pics of a woman in his sig. A child jumps into another persons shit. A child crys about someone boasting when in reality he wasnt. So I boast and you cry even more. You are a dumb cuck.

Adults must live by some moral compass right, must conform too? You act like sex is on some pedestal and should be honored and treated a particular way. Haha, what a simp.

Can only talk about men in tights, playing with balls. Christ, your bubble sounds oppressive. Just shut up and play ball right?

Youre an adult whos been with the same chick his entire life and is mad.

Between the ages of 12-14, I had already fucked more chicks than you have your entire life #boasting

Edit:

ps, pal: Member, you came at me out of the blue like a child and now you want to ignore me because you say that im a child. hahahahahahahaha. Bitchboi 101! later guy, it was something.

Last edited:

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:

Yes, both the Sox and Cubs are at the top of their division (last I checked). The Sox are built well but I give all the credit to Rick Hahn (their GM), not to La Russa. The team was clearly on the rise before La Russa was even hired.

Last edited:

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Yes, both the Sox and Cubs are at the top of their division (last I checked). The Sox are built well but I give all the credit to Rick Hahn (their GM), not to La Russa. The team was clearly on the rise before La Russa was even hired.
That makes sense. I know their GM has built a solid roster but just figured La Russa played a role with their winning record. Yeah Cubs are tied with the Brewers (F*cking Wisconsin) for first right now.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Wow, never thought that I would see the day that a poster on here would be bragging about screwing 12yr olds. What a fucking creep

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

The guy came into one of my threads making up things i wasnt talking about and made himself look stupid. now he just take shots at me in other threads because hes still mad about it.

Wow, never thought that I would see the day that a poster on here would be bragging about screwing 12yr olds. What a fucking creep

Okay where did I say I screwed 12 year olds? Making up shit again? Defamation of character is a serious thing. ask your lord and savior, the don.

If you would like me to clarify (not boast JOJO) I shall.

I was 12, I always hung out with my older brother and his friends who were in HS (16-18 yrs old). They threw parties all the time and I ended up fucking some HS chick at one. Not that it matters, but its also where I coined the term one, ten. A term my clan would run with for years, once again, not that it matters here.

Anyway, My bro and his friends roasted my ass, because that chick was the ugliest girl there. Now being young and actually caring what other people thought of me at the time... I tried to save face and was like yeah, her face was a 1, but her body was a 10.

So the only 12 year old that was mentioned was me.

Bama making up shit and being stupid yet again.

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The guy came into one of my threads making up things i wasnt talking about and made himself look stupid. now he just take shots at me in other threads because hes still mad about it.

Okay where did I say I screwed 12 year olds? Making up shit again? Defamation of character is a serious thing. ask your lord and savior, the don.

If you would like me to clarify (not boast JOJO) I shall.

I was 12, I always hung out with my older brother and his friends who were in HS (16-18 yrs old). They threw parties all the time and I ended up fucking some HS chick at one. Not that it matters, but its also where I coined the term one, ten. A term my clan would run with for years, once again, not that it matters here.

Anyway, My bro and his friends roasted my ass, because that chick was the ugliest girl there. Now being young and actually caring what other people thought of me at the time... I tried to save face and was like yeah, her face was a 1, but her body was a 10.

So the only 12 year old that was mentioned was me.

Bama making up shit and being stupid yet again.

I'll take things that never happened for $500 Alex

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I'll take things that never happened for $500 Alex

Okay Ill play once

Exhibit A for 500. I asked a simple question about Justin Fields being delusional over comments he made.

you try to turn it into bust, past/future performance talk...

Imagine concluding a valid correlation between the NCAA Title(or last Bowl game)Game production and future NFL success. Did it work for these guys:

Winston
Brees(he sucked in his Rose Bowl)
Cardale Jones
Jacob Coker
Matt Leinart
Vince Young
Peyton Manning (lost 42-17 Orange Bowl)
Mark Sanchez
AJ McCarron
Sam Darnold

This is why your thread sucks. Fields can bust for many reasons, mainly these:

Holds the ball too long
Crappy numbers under pressure
Matt Nagy
Shitty OLine play
Lack of deep skill position talent
Or simply can't handle the NFL speed

But to correlate that he will bust because of his title game, is simply fucking asinine. Now shut the fuck up about it and use valid criticisms instead of ill-advised conclusions and quit being a cunt.

Way to deflect btw.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
There’s maybe 3-4 games he’s fucked up. Which is a postseason series.