Justin Vs Lamar

Rise

Liked Posts:
It’s so weird having the bears show up in these type of discussions. Bears are must watch tv at least in May!

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
It’s so weird having the bears show up in these type of discussions. Bears are must watch tv at least in May!
I mean the national media has always been horny for the Bears to be good, they just historically haven't been. It is kind of surreal because the last time I feel like people were buzzing this much about the Bears was after the Cutler trade.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t watch espn or nfl network during the off season and rarely during the season.. I can’t stomach most of their shows.

serious question, are the other quarterbacks getting as much hype ?

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Different running tendencies and styles. Cant wait to see Fields break one off though.

Rise

Liked Posts:
I mean the national media has always been horny for the Bears to be good, they just historically haven't been. It is kind of surreal because the last time I feel like people were buzzing this much about the Bears was after the Cutler trade.

not this positive though. A lot of that cutler coverage was about how the bears don’t have an offense around them. They were proven right as we know. Hopefully they are right about this as well!