K Aldrick Rosas cut

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Had a tough season last year but 2018 was 32/33 only miss was from 50+. Misdemeanors from car issues so we should bring him and see if he’s got something to prove.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Way to understate his misdemeanors. You know, the ones that got him released and will get him suspended if he gets another contract.

He's an asshole that can rot and should be in jail. Running a light and T boning somebody at very high speed while drunk on a DUI suspended license, then ditching the vehicle and leaving to evade police on foot to try and sober up. 70% is his recent kicking resume'. Who needs a kicker that's getting suspended anyway?

Witnesses indicated Rosas was driving his vehicle north on Highway 99, approaching an intersection controlled by a red light, per the CHP’s incident report. Drivers stopped at the traffic light estimated Rosas was driving 90-100 mph through the red signal and collided with a truck crossing the intersection. Rosas, 25, tried to drive away but his vehicle was disabled, so he walked off, Ramsey said. Police tracked down Rosas on the street more than a mile from the scene.

“They could determine alcohol on his breath, and it was determined he had been drinking,” Ramsey said, “but highway patrol felt that after three hours, they could not determine what his alcohol level was some three hours before, or whether he had been drinking in the meantime. They chose not to do an alcohol test.”

Last edited:
Liked Posts:
Way to understate his misdemeanors. You know, the ones that got him released and will get him suspended if he gets another contract.

He's an asshole that can rot and should be in jail. Running a light and T boning somebody at very high speed while drunk on a DUI suspended license., then ditching the vehicle and leaving to evade police on foot to try and sober up. 70% kicker is his recent kicking resume'. Who needs a kicker that's getting suspended anyway?

Witnesses indicated Rosas was driving his vehicle north on Highway 99, approaching an intersection controlled by a red light, per the CHP’s incident report. Drivers stopped at the traffic light estimated Rosas was driving 90-100 mph through the red signal and collided with a truck crossing the intersection. Rosas, 25, tried to drive away but his vehicle was disabled, so he walked off, Ramsey said. Police tracked down Rosas on the street more than a mile from the scene.

“They could determine alcohol on his breath, and it was determined he had been drinking,” Ramsey said, “but highway patrol felt that after three hours, they could not determine what his alcohol level was some three hours before, or whether he had been drinking in the meantime. They chose not to do an alcohol test.”

Way to respond in such a very strong way!
And then back it up with your source..
Yeah, if his car was able to drive away from the scene, he definitely would have for sure!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
We already have a camp leg Ramiz Ahmed - Rookie. I think Eddie will be given another year unless he falls apart in TC (not likely) we don't have any preseason games, so no real pressure to measure any kicker on.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I picked a kicker extra early just to make sure I got this dude on my fantasy team and then he s*** the bed.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
He’s a young kid who made a big mistake while intoxicated. It happens. Doesn’t make him a bad dude.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It happened and then he almost killed somebody when it happened again and he was driving on a suspended license due to drunk driving. He had his fricking wake up call. He's obviously been playing Russian roulette for some time. hat was not buzzed driving either. Dude still stunk 3 hours later.

He will also definitely serve a suspension if signed this year so what good is that?

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Bc it could be a long term solution at a good price at a position of particular concern for us even if he does spend some time suspended.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
He's a boozer and a junkie...couldn't depend on the guy.

Junkie? I have t read that claim anywhere. i know multiple friends with more than 1 DUI from when we were young. None of us are bad guys. All got our lives together. All lucky no one was killed. People actually DO learn lessons and do change.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bc it could be a long term solution at a good price at a position of particular concern for us even if he does spend some time suspended.
So you suggest we carry 2 kickers on the roster. The winner of a competition that instantly looks bogus and a guy that won't be able to compete nor play maybe 1/2 this season and hit 70% last year. In a year that will already have plenty of question marks and instabilities.

Liked Posts:

At a position of concern? Quarterback is a position of concern.

I think Eddy might have set a Chicago Bears record for a first year kicker last season. I think he was 82% on his field goal attempts.
By comparison, Robbie Gould was 76% I believe.

Rosas has a real problem with alcohol abuse. He has been given multiple opportunities to turn his life around and he has failed to do so.