Kapernick settles collusion case against the NFL

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Silence over what exactly? The details of a court case, or about perceived injustices? You think the non disclosure agreement silences Kaep from talking about what he initially knelt for?

I don't understand what you are on about here.
I tried, apparently I didn't get it either.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Now that he got his money, maybe he can afford to sign with an AAF team for the measly sum they are offering their players.

Maybe he doesnt want to play for them after being able to put up NFL numbers and going to a Superbowl? Anybody asking Glennon to play for AAF?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You would consider MLK getting paid and an additional amount of money to maybe build a few nice high schools for his silence a win-win?

I don't care about Kap's personal lawsuit. He is free to sign any deal he wants in relation to that.

If MLK sued his job, he is free to settle the case. How does that silence his social protest? 2 different things.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Maybe he doesnt want to play for them after being able to put up NFL numbers and going to a Superbowl? Anybody asking Glennon to play for AAF?

Well, he isn't going to be playing in the NFL, that much is clear. I was assuming he may still want to play football. But maybe not...

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Kap had been a top QB he could have masturbated to the anthem and a team would have gave him starter money.

Kap was not a starting caliber QB his final couple seasons and that is why he was only being offered backup money. Did the kneeling add to it, of course, but I doubt that NFL teams were colluding with one another to keep him out of the league. That is tin foil hat shit.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If Kap had been a top QB he could have masturbated to the anthem and a team would have gave him starter money.

Kap was not a starting caliber QB his final couple seasons and that is why he was only being offered backup money. Did the kneeling add to it, of course, but I doubt that NFL teams were colluding with one another to keep him out of the league. That is tin foil hat shit.

All based on nothing but emotion and bias.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

How is it tin foil hat shit if an arbiter decided there was enoygh info to go to trial and the NFL settled?

Whether there was collusion and whethet Kap could prove it is unknown. However it is obvious there was enough evidence to proceed.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
NFL literally paying Kaep so they can save what little face they have left = tin foil hat shit

This thread just gets better and better

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
NFL literally paying Kaep so they can save what little face they have left = tin foil hat shit

This thread just gets better and better

Dude you've been upset for literally multiple hours now about this... what's up with that???

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Dude you've been upset for literally multiple hours now about this... what's up with that???

Would it be possible for you to calm down and stay on topic please? Thanks so much in advance.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Kap was not a starting caliber QB his final couple seasons
Is Kap less the Qb who got signed, but was selling insurance and hadn't thrown a pass in 4yrs.?

Anytime I hear this...my question is What reason would u say this? Have u looked at his #'s? Have u compared him to other so-called "starting Qb's" #'s & overall resume??

Mitchapalooza

Imagine actually caring about Colin Kaepernick in 2019 lmaoooooo

giphy.gif

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm literally totally calm and not upset at the present time. Back on topic... CCS RACISTS rear their ugly head ITT.

There are so many fine racists on both sides I'm told. I can't pick just one.

The racist fans on BOTH sides lose...

Oh no, all those fine racists lose, you know the ones that are on both sides. I guess the racists that are against equality and the racists that are for equality, both lose?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Question is should Kap have held out and gone to court?

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anytime I hear this...my question is What reason would u say this? Have u looked at his #'s? Have u compared him to other so-called "starting Qb's"
#'s & overall resume??

The numbers don't really tell the tale his last two seasons. Opposing defenses caught up with him and he was reduced to a QB who could run, dink and dunk, and leave you frustrated about every other element to his game.

The potential was there but by all accounts he wasn't putting forth the work and dedication that is REQUIRED to be an NFL QB.

Should have taken a back up job and prove to the league that he was committed to being the best QB he can be, he would have been given another opportunity to start if he did.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Quote Originally Posted by run and shoot View Post
Anytime I hear this...my question is What reason would u say this? Have u looked at his #'s? Have u compared him to other so-called "starting Qb's"
#'s & overall resume??

The numbers don't really tell the tale his last two seasons. Opposing defenses caught up with him and he was reduced to a QB who could run, dink and dunk, and leave you frustrated about every other element to his game.

The potential was there but by all accounts he wasn't putting forth the work and dedication that is REQUIRED to be an NFL QB.

Should have taken a back up job and prove to the league that he was committed to being the best QB he can be, he would have been given another opportunity to start if he did.

First of all I'd like to thank you for the well thought out responses.

OK.......

Really? So you looked at his #'s Yes??? and we should "throw 'em out da window"...OOK

As for the "Opposing defenses caught up ".....I've heard this before ( about other Qb's). I've played football. Defenses study & shut down the "O" schemes, not just one person. It's up to the OC to game plan schemes to attack defensive schemes & alignments.

Wow......I never heard this from Harbaugh when he was his HC. Also Kap throwing for 16TDS vs 4INTS. definitely tells me he studied "D" well enuff to know where to pass while avoiding INTS. Yes??

Anyway....where are u getting that he "wasn't putting forth the work and dedication that is REQUIRED to be an NFL QB."???
I want to know ur sources so I can read up on this. Thanks in advance
-------

Interesting point. Lets take it a step beyond......

If I were the NFL.....I'd have offered him a contract and made it totally known from a PR stand point....so the world would know there was NO COLLUSION. With them settling out of court, it looks like there were totally against him ever working in the NFL

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What he should have settled on was the contract that the Broncos offered him. I guess making a point was more important to him than playing football though.

Oh, and can someone give Run and Shit a cookie for finally figuring out the multi-quote button?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Oh, and can someone give Run and Shit a cookie for finally figuring out the multi-quote button?

Now like a toddler that just discovered his dick he can't seem to keep his hands off of it.