Karens Gone Wild!!!!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m excited for all the new content we’re going to get now that Walmart and target are requiring masks
It's gonna be a goldmine

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Masks have been mandatory here since around the beginning of the shutdown/ March.
Yeah, not here. I'd bet that less than 50% of people wear them. As soon as the news broke on Wal-Mart people flooded social media community pages with posts and posts about how pissed off they were and Wal-mart is 'going to lose alot of money' lol. Same thing happened after Target announced. So many people are butthurt over having to wear a stupid fucking piece of fabric over their mouth.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Yeah, not here. I'd bet that less than 50% of people wear them. As soon as the news broke on Wal-Mart people flooded social media community pages with posts and posts about how pissed off they were and Wal-mart is 'going to lose alot of money' lol. Same thing happened after Target announced. So many people are butthurt over having to wear a stupid fucking piece of fabric over their mouth.

I have had it with this bullshit. Last night I was at the beer store and this motherfucker was doing the chinstrap thing and walked right up on me at checkout. I told him to give me 6 feet if he is gonna fake mask. He didnt get it. I actually had to physically engage him. Walked him backwards.
Fuck these retards for real. I'm about to just offer to take my mask off after telling them I work with ppl who tested covid positive.

If someone tries to @Spartan me about masks irl I'm going to fuck them up. No cap.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I have had it with this bullshit. Last night I was at the beer store and this motherfucker was doing the chinstrap thing and walked right up on me at checkout. I told him to give me 6 feet if he is gonna fake mask. He didnt get it. I actually had to physically engage him. Walked him backwards.
Fuck these retards for real. I'm about to just offer to take my mask off after telling them I work with ppl who tested covid positive.

If someone tries to @Spartan me about masks irl I'm going to fuck them up. No cap.

Awwwwwwwwwwww yeah!
@HeHateMe is done playin with yall.
Thunderdome.

No mask?
No teeth bitch

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Awwwwwwwwwwww yeah!
@HeHateMe is done playin with yall.
Thunderdome.

No mask?
No teeth bitch
Lol u know I'm not some big dude and I'm not trying to fight everyone lol. I am fed up tho and will stomp someone's knee and throat strike someone with all the confidence of my 20s at this point if I'm stepped to and will worldstar that chit for a rex chapman twitter thread.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Obviously the guy isn't aware of some of those Logan Square stories...

Fatman LOU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yes this has happened to me also where someone would get to close to me and my comfort zone. I always grab a shopping cart whatever store i go into. Last week for an example, guy was to close to me in the customer service line so i extended my arm out with the shopping cart, and kept him that far away . i figured that was about 6 feet.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes this has happened to me also where someone would get to close to me and my comfort zone. I always grab a shopping cart whatever store i go into. Last week for an example, guy was to close to me in the customer service line so i extended my arm out with the shopping cart, and kept him that far away . i figured that was about 6 feet.
Welcome back Lou

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lol u know I'm not some big dude and I'm not trying to fight everyone lol. I am fed up tho and will stomp someone's knee and throat strike someone with all the confidence of my 20s at this point if I'm stepped to and will worldstar that chit for a rex chapman twitter thread.
Fuck yeah. HHM suplexing dudes in the middle of Jewel Osco