Karens Gone Wild!!!!

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Ripped it!!!!
I just know that were I there, I would be the dude snickering uncontrollably for the next 10 minutes and setting others off.

I used to think I would grow up and farts would cease being so funny, but now I am certain I will be farting and giggling about it in the nursing home.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I just know that were I there, I would be the dude snickering uncontrollably for the next 10 minutes and setting others off.

I used to think I would grow up and farts would cease being so funny, but now I am certain I will be farting and giggling about it in the nursing home.
farts are great.
When I am in the grocery store, I love farting. I figure everyone is wearing a mask so no worries.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can COVID be transferred through a fart?
I so, I may be charged with 3rd degree crop dusting.

Early on a friends kid asked the same question.
I googled it and found something pretty funny.
Every article that asks that question uses the same style of photo but all different people.
Picture of an ass with the person's hand clutching or blocking the added gas cloud.

It cracked me up- all that would do is make your hands stink. It will stop nothing.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I can't even imagine being married to this psycho.

I always think that. Like, what if this was my wife? I would work so many long hours and I think I understand why people cheat. No one deserves this sort of life except @Omeletpants