Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Anyone watch this last night? Opening Day for the Korean Baseball Organization last night/early this Am. Started off with a rain delay LOL. Another game had a fire delay.

ESPN plans on broadcasting 6 games a week live at like midnight and then again during the day.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone watch this last night? Opening Day for the Korean Baseball Organization last night/early this Am. Started off with a rain delay LOL. Another game had a fire delay.

ESPN plans on broadcasting 6 games a week live at like midnight and then again during the day.

I'm such a degenerate that I made a KBO DraftKings lineup yesterday lol.

anotheridiot

Liked Posts:
I wake up 3 or 4 times a night, and the 1:00 wakeup, ESPN was on and I watched some baseball. They have crowd noise pumped thru the PA system, some players wear masks. I guess the Americans that play there had to be quarantined for 2 weeks when they arrived back there.
Rucinski was dealing as the starter, they say the highest paid manager there is Matt Williams, ex Nationals manager.

There are enough ex major league, white and hispanic players there to pay attention to. Just airs in the wee hours, but they will be airing 6 games a week.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins