Keepin It 100 - Big Players in the Quarterback Game

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The offseason of collaboration continues and so does Keepin It 100! Join Draft Dr. Phil and Shayne "The Smartest Man" as they talk with 670 The Score's Chris Emma breaking down the latest from Halas Hall including the Bears' new defensive coordinator, the team being "big players" in the quarterback market and more!

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah 3 hours?
Can you give a break down

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I usually skip through the stupid intros and Phil giving himself a handsy over stuff that most realists who watch this team already know and go straight to the who ever it is they have on and then turn it off.

In short, no there was nothing earth shattering. Nagy sucks, Pace can save his career by getting Watson, Montgomery and Mustipher look like real players, getting Goldman back will be huge, expect more of a Fangio style defense this year - Chris Emma

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I usually skip through the stupid intros and Phil giving himself a handsy over stuff that most realists who watch this team already know and go straight to the who ever it is they have on and then turn it off.

In short, no there was nothing earth shattering. Nagy sucks, Pace can save his career by getting Watson, Montgomery and Mustipher look like real players, getting Goldman back will be huge, expect more of a Fangio style defense this year - Chris Emma
Please tell me that means you can skip to 2:35 on a 3 hour podcast.

BigUglyBear

Liked Posts:
I couldn't sit through too much of this one. Phil endlessly talking about how he's right about everything and how the ONLY thing Ryan Pace can do is get Watson. Rinse and repeat about 30 times. Should have been a 5 minute discussion and then move on to other topics or scenarios.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
How could you possibly fill three hours, unless the majority of your time is through emails/phone calls?