'Keepin It 100' is back tomorrow with special guest NFL Network's Adam Rank!

Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Bears are playing football this week!

Join Draft Dr. Phil Ottochian and Shayne "The Smartest Man" Marsaw as they get you ready for Week 1 Bears vs Lions! Plus, the guys are joined by Adam Rank from NFL Network to talk the team's QB1, Bears/Lions and more! The show starts Wednesday at 7:30pm CT!

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
Sweet. If it is over an hour long though, I'll pass. I wanted to listen to the first one, but when i saw "4 hours" i just moved along.

BigUglyBear

Liked Posts:
Would be great if it was timestamped with discussion topics, at least for those listening after the initial broadcast. Some may enjoy the non-football banter, others may want only the football discussion.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Would be great if it was timestamped with discussion topics, at least for those listening after the initial broadcast. Some may enjoy the non-football banter, others may want only the football discussion.

Will note that. Thanks!

OliverTwistCone

Liked Posts:
That's a really good idea man. I want to listen to as much as I can. I don't listen to the radio anymore for music. I listen to Bears podcasts or 670 if I can't find a new one to listen to. Having an idea of what is being talked about, and when, would be fantastic. Then a 4 hour long podcast would be something I would listen to, cause I would listen to the important parts...

BigUglyBear

Liked Posts:
Listening now, and appreciate the time stamps. I can pick segments, listen, then go back for others as time permits.