Keepin It 100 - The Bears Are On The Clock with Special Guests Matt Waldman and CB Tay Gowan

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The NFL Draft is only three weeks away! What will the #Bears do? Trade up? Stand pat? At this point...who knows.

Join Draft Dr. Phil and Shayne "The Smartest Man" as they talk rookies and options for the Bears with the creator of the Rookie Scouting Portfolio, Matt Waldman! NFL Draft prospect UCF Football's CB Tay Gowan stops by the show to talk about his path to the draft in a deep dive you won't want to miss. PLUS, don't miss the TTNL Original Music World Premiere with Rachaad Kennedy.

dentfan

No gods! No Masters!
Liked Posts:
I gotta tell you, this shit was funny!

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Sorry, I know this guy does some good things, but I listened to the first 5 minutes and shut it off because they still have not gotten into a legit discussion. A 4:30 minute introduction..... singing a cringe worthy rendition of their theme song.....Sorry but hard pass, because nothing is worth listening to that intro.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sorry, I know this guy does some good things, but I listened to the first 5 minutes and shut it off because they still have not gotten into a legit discussion. A 4:30 minute introduction..... singing a cringe worthy rendition of their theme song.....Sorry but hard pass, because nothing is worth listening to that intro.

It's really not that hard to scroll & skip it. Phil loves doing those intros & slips in little nuggets & sound bites among his little tunes & raps. I usually scroll past til I see the vid fixed where the actual discussion starts. I also admit I don't often have time for entire 3+ hr listens, even in piece mail. Comments in those vids are often pretty good too.
Again - very easy to skip ahead if that's your only actual gripe. ?‍♂️

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
It's really not that hard to scroll & skip it. Phil loves doing those intros & slips in little nuggets & sound bites among his little tunes & raps. I usually scroll past til I see the vid fixed where the actual discussion starts. I also admit I don't often have time for entire 3+ hr listens, even in piece mail. Comments in those vids are often pretty good too.
Again - very easy to skip ahead if that's your only actual gripe. ?‍♂️
Your right, I should quit complaining about the intro and just skip it, because I do like the content. I imagine he puts in some serious effort to his intro, just not my cup of tea....

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You're not wrong but at the end of the day these guys are putting out by far the best Bears content of anyone. The best Bears commentary of anyone not named Olin Kreutz. Honestly a fanbase as big the Bears' deserves to have had this kind of stuff for a lot longer than we have, I appreciate the hell out of them putting it together.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Matt Waldman is always worth listening to.