Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Scoot is stalking me... again

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Sucks. Our probability of winning the Cup this year is down to 87.6% now.

Samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
Liked Posts:
AnimalHouse-BlutoPencils.jpg

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
The only stretch I can find where the Hawks had to play without Keith for more than one game was near the end of the 2011-12 regular season, when Keith was out five games. I think this was his suspension for the elbow on Sedin, IIRC.

Hawks went 2-1-2, with three of those five games going to the shootout. Take from that what you will.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Another blessing in disguise.

It was clear through the first week that this team has a serious issue at defending depth, an area they were already thin before the loss of Oduya.

TVR used to be a luxury and a hope, now he will be put deep in the fire and we will find out if we can put more weight on that peg. This will be good to know when assessing the roster at the trade deadline.

Svedberg will get an extended look, also good.

I'll bet the house Pokka will now get his chance in the next 6 weeks. This might be the end of Runblaad as his worst case scenario for convincing the front office he belongs just came true....more ice time. Runblaad has been the biggest disappointment so far this season, this feels like his last chance.

My personal opinion is that TVR is what he is. He is a reliable 5/6. Daley will step up, and Pokka will be the last man standing among the rest..

Svedberg/Pokka/Forsling/Gustophson or a trade. We just need one more defender really. Pokka to me is talented enough to learn by fire. Our hands are tied. Time to sink or swim little fella.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
He stalks me too.

Yes, because a player being gone in the regular season for 4-6 weeks drastically decreases a team's chance of winning the cup. The Hawks can survive without Keith.

You're not very intelligent, are you.