KEK: LaFraud “Love didn’t make enough strides”

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Eventually the Packers decade of postseason dissappointments becomes something these two fellas can't really excuse any more and they resort to comparing themselves to the Bears. Like they are really going to find any actual disagreement on this forum that the Bears are trash.
I don't think the Bears are trash. I think they've made great steps this offseason and are going to surprise some people, including you. Are we winning the division this year? No. But we're going to compete. In fact, we're going to finish ahead of Green Bay this year.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I’ve got a really bad feeling that we’re going to look back at Poles, Eberflus & Getsy as just the latest group of Bears management who were in over their heads.

Poles at least has the DJ Moore deal. But I’ve seen no evidence to suggest Eberflus or Getsy are any good at their jobs.

Usually good coaches get players to play above their talents, a “whole greater than the sum of the parts” situation. We’ve seen none of that from them. Getsy’s offense looks like shit. Eberflus’ defense looks like shit,

That said, I’m cognizant that I don’t really know at this point. It could click this year, and I’d gladly give them kudos and say they’re doing a good job. There’s just no evidence of it so far, and my history as a Bears fan turns me to the most likely explanation being that they just don’t have it.

We’ll see.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’ve got a really bad feeling that we’re going to look back at Poles, Eberflus & Getsy as just the latest group of Bears management who were in over their heads.

Poles at least has the DJ Moore deal. But I’ve seen no evidence to suggest Eberflus or Getsy are any good at their jobs.

Usually good coaches get players to play above their talents, a “whole greater than the sum of the parts” situation. We’ve seen none of that from them. Getsy’s offense looks like shit. Eberflus’ defense looks like shit,

That said, I’m cognizant that I don’t really know at this point. It could click this year, and I’d gladly give them kudos and say they’re doing a good job. There’s just no evidence of it so far, and my history as a Bears fan turns me to the most likely explanation being that they just don’t have it.

We’ll see.
None of us know to be fair—with Flus, he had the team competing in most games until Smith & Quinn were gone. The halftime adjustments up to that point actually worked. I have zero faith in Williams but it seems once Flus changed the approach at halftime, it worked. But after the trades? Total shitshow

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
So did my Bait thread trigger PN so hard he got himself banned???

giphy.gif

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I usually find his superiority complex hilarious, but damn he went off the deep end. The reality of Love being total ass is upon us.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I usually find his superiority complex hilarious, but damn he went off the deep end. The reality of Love being total ass is upon us.

He went from 0 to 60 pretty damn quickly. I hope he doesn’t own a gun or have access to them.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
When he's he's right, it hasn't been a rivalry since the NFC Championship Game in 2010. That was basically the end, the Bears haven't even put up much of a fight since.

There's no need to completely melt down over it though. He is embarrassing himselve

Thedude

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, now someone is making up quotes and names. Who is "LaFraud"? That your nick for your precious Eberflus?

Matt LaFleur: "Jordan has made huge strides" Credits Tom Clements for a lot of that. Same way Aaron credited Tom for his development as a young QB.

Something not mentioned here is that Luke Getsy was QB coach before Tom. J-Love didn't develop near as well under Luke's wing. Luke is a high quality individual, but has zero clue how to develop young QBs.
Lafraud is probably thankful he does have to raise his hand and ask his starting quarterback if it’s ok if he speaks.