KEK: Lions insult class act players…

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Such a disgusting franchise filled with awful people from top to bottom. Monty and his 3.9 career YPC can have fun in the dumpster juice capital of the great United States of America.

I think they didn’t re-sign Jamaal Williams because he went to BYU and they don’t think he’s black enough, they are just racist like @nc0gnet0 is
Blah blah blah, your Qb had almost 50% of those yds, and they didn't come off of run plays.
Ouch
Fields was just 1000 yards. Bears ran for 3000 yards. 1000/3000 is not 50%.
Math is hard

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Williams ran behind an elite O-line and had a QB that could throw the dam ball.
Monty ran behind a dog shit O-line with a qB that can't throw the dam ball, ie he was always facing 8 in the box.
Monty had one of the worse Yards before contact in the league, thanks to that god awful O-line Poles tossed out there last year.

And sorry, Bears have usurped the Lions as the dumpster juice of the league, enjoy!!
Nail on the head

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 if you add up all the winning seasons the Lions have had in 10 years but multiplied them by how many playoff victories they’ve had in that same time span you would get the percentage of how skilled you are in a debate about football

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I promise to keep @Hbkrusso and his inbred hillbilly family from dual-toothing you to death.

I make no promises for what @nwfisch may do to you.
Not inbred but we are hillbillies most of us have all our teeth though except my cousin Mike he likes the meth and aint allowed at family functions anymore

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
@nc0gnet0 if you add up all the winning seasons the Lions have had in 10 years but multiplied them by how many playoff victories they’ve had in that same time span you would get the percentage of how skilled you are in a debate about football
Interestingly enough, the above formula would give me the same number for both the Bears and the Lions?
And you call me bad at debate?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think they didn’t re-sign Jamaal Williams because he went to BYU and they don’t think he’s black enough, they are just racist like @nc0gnet0 is

Math is hard
Yes, when you are being made a fool of, be sure to trot out the racist argument.........
Sad. This should be a bannable offense.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Math is hard

Khali Herbert 731
David Montgomery 801

Elite rushing attack........pffffftttttt

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah guys, subtract all the stuff that goes into rushing totals and then tell us how many yards the Bears rushed for!
I know it is hard, but try to keep up. The original argument was about the run blocking of the Bears O-line.
Guess what spanky? They were not run blocking when JF amassed the biggest majority of his rushing yards.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lions are only allowed success once a decade and they blew their load on a 9-8 record now they’re going back to the days where they pay average players and let the good ones go

CC: @nc0gnet0

BUT WHO WON THE DIVISION
HOWD THEY DO AGAINST THE BEARS
AT LEAST WE BEAT THE PACKERS
DOINK DOINK
BEARS HAD THE WORST RECORD
SOMETHING ABOUT FIELDS YARDS
It's not call DeToilet for nothing.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Interestingly enough, the above formula would give me the same number for both the Bears and the Lions?
And you call me bad at debate?
True, want to go back 20 years? How about 30?