KEK: Lions insult class act players…

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s only actually started about a fourth of the games he’s played. Has yet to play a full season, has 14 drops across 3 seasons and also has 6 fumbles in the limited amount of action. If Detroit believed in Swift, the extension would have already happened. Detroit will be drafting a RB in April.
Hey, no one will be happier if the Lions take Robinson than me.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Swift is an excellent reciever, you are crazy, and a better pass blocker than Herbert. His issue is staying healthy.
Monty's only advantage over Swift is he is more durable, every down back. I will give him that. A work horse. Herbert is a one trick pony, pretty much telegraphs to the D what the Bears are going to run.
Yes that’s true about Herbert but they still couldn’t stop him regardless. If it was just Herbert toting the rock, Bears OL would have been top 3 according to FO statistics. Foreman is more of the same. Bears will need to still draft a RB and stash him for a year.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
He is not replacing Swift, he is replacing Jamaal. Do you care to make a wager Monty's YPC will increase this year? Why is it so hard for Bears fan to understand run by committe platooning of RB's? Again, Herbert is both a liability in catching the ball, and pass blocking.

An while not you specifically, many have called the Bears rushing attack, Elite.

It's literally best in the league elite. Until you take away the rushing yds because you're a big stupid dummy.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes that’s true about Herbert but they still couldn’t stop him regardless. If it was just Herbert toting the rock, Bears OL would have been top 3 according to FO statistics. Foreman is more of the same. Bears will need to still draft a RB and stash him for a year.
That may or may not be, I did not watch enough Bears football to have a definite opinion. Still, it is not always an apples to apples comparison, just looking at YPC and drawing a conclusion. If Herbert runs for 5.5 yds on 3rd and 8, that is not a successfull play. Looks good in the stat box though. Not exactly the same as if Monty was to tote the rock on first and 10, now is it? I wonder how many 8 man boxes each had to face?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's literally best in the league elite. Until you take away the rushing yds because you're a big stupid dummy.
Might I remind you that you were the worse team in the league last year, and fielded one of the absolute worse offenses of the decade? Your rushing attack scares nobody, the only thing that a defense needs to do is account for JF.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Might I remind you that you were the worse team in the league last year, and fielded one of the absolute worse offenses of the decade?

Might I remind you that you ARE the worst team in the league history?

Also you know the words to Bear Down Chicago Bears because you're the only weirdo on God's green Earth that likes two teams in the same division.

Can you please start liking the Packers and Vikings too? Thanks buddy!

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Might I remind you that you were the worse team in the league last year, and fielded one of the absolute worse offenses of the decade? Your rushing attack scares nobody, the only thing that a defense needs to do is account for JF.
KEK

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I’m sorry but the Bears almost averaged 20ppg. That isn’t anywhere near historical lows even for recent history.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
We can take an objective look at this. In looking at the Yards Before Contact for teams, PFR has Bears at 3rd and Lions 10th

tybc.PNG

As far as rushing offenses, PFF ranks Bears at #13 and Lions at #16

tro.PNG

As Far as Run Blocking, Bears rank #5 and Lions rank #9

rbo.PNG

As far as offensive lines overall;

l8.PNG

l14.PNG

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They don't even bother to grade in Shitcantgo

Justin Fields accounted for 38% (happy now?) of the Bears rushing total........fact
The vast majority of those yards were on QB scrambles...............................fact
That means, the O-line was in pass protection.................................................. fact
So, how many yards did the Bears rush for, you know, when the O-line was actually run blocking?

Suddenly, things don't look so rosey for the Bears "Run Game"
But hey, if backyard football is your key to success, GLWT.

You tried to shit on the OL by crying about Monty's yards before contact ignoring Herbert's was much better. The simple response is just "my bad" instead of trying to make up new shit to cry about. You are so pathetically biased.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You tried to shit on the OL by crying about Monty's yards before contact ignoring Herbert's was much better. The simple response is just "my bad" instead of trying to make up new shit to cry about. You are so pathetically biased.
Well, either your O-line is dogshit, or JF just plain sucks, so which is it?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We can take an objective look at this. In looking at the Yards Before Contact for teams, PFR has Bears at 3rd and Lions 10th

View attachment 27513

As far as rushing offenses, PFF ranks Bears at #13 and Lions at #16

View attachment 27515

As Far as Run Blocking, Bears rank #5 and Lions rank #9

View attachment 27516

As far as offensive lines overall;

View attachment 27517

View attachment 27518

David Montgomery (DET) 162018014.04152.13861.92013-4191720002834403112

2.1 yds before contact

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
OL is damn good in run blocking.
OL is not good in pass blocking.
JF is still progressing as a QB and still has a lot to prove. Can still make that leap or just fall apart completely.

End discussion.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Swift is an excellent reciever, you are crazy, and a better pass blocker than Herbert. His issue is staying healthy.
Monty's only advantage over Swift is he is more durable, every down back. I will give him that. A work horse. Herbert is a one trick pony, pretty much telegraphs to the D what the Bears are going to run.

Excellent receiver
So after I tell you instead of saying "my bad" you make up new shit to cry about you prove me right by immediately responding and making up new shit to cry about. Again so pathetically biased.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Excellent receiver

So after I tell you instead of saying "my bad" you make up new shit to cry about you prove me right by immediately responding and making up new shit to cry about. Again so pathetically biased.
LOL, resorts to using an example of when he was a rookie in one of his first games, you have stooped to a new low. Care to watch the video of JF throwing an INT to the Lions with 0 pass rush again?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Why is his average better then if he telegraphs

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
OL is damn good in run blocking.
OL is not good in pass blocking.
JF is still progressing as a QB and still has a lot to prove. Can still make that leap or just fall apart completely.

End discussion.
Pass blocking was actually average, rated #16 by PFF. Just as you need a pass rush to help out DBs, QBs need help out their o-line. Nobody holds on to the ball longer than Justin Fields..

tip1.PNG
tip2.PNG