KEK: Lions insult class act players…

msadows

Liked Posts:
You nerds should be talking about how Monty is clearly blind if he married that.

Makes sense as to why he missed holes all the time.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pass blocking was actually average, rated #16 by PFF. Just as you need a pass rush to help out DBs, QBs need help out their o-line. Nobody holds on to the ball longer than Justin Fields..

View attachment 27522
View attachment 27523
Im not arguing that but a more detailed study done by Jonathan Wood showed that the line struggles in true pass sets.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Im not arguing that but a more detailed study done by Jonathan Wood showed that the line struggles in true pass sets.

Pretty easy to note that every time they had a 3rd and long the oline sucked balls.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
LOL, resorts to using an example of when he was a rookie in one of his first games, you have stooped to a new low. Care to watch the video of JF throwing an INT to the Lions with 0 pass rush again?

Except he continues to drop passes. 13 in 3 years and a 56.6 grade for drops per PFF which is worse than his rookie year. His receiving grade was 66. So he is a meh receiver who drops the ball too much. So the vid is illustrative of his actual ability in this regard. Sorry.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You nerds should be talking about how Monty is clearly blind if he married that.

Makes sense as to why he missed holes all the time.

I already mentioned I hope it was his mother in law. Although I figured out the problem. This is how she looked before moving to Detoilet

th?id=OIP.jpg

And how she looks now once she landed in that shithole.

1679093364970-png.27451

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And yet he has more recieving yards than both Herbert and Monty combined.
Try again?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Try again?

Not sure you point. That doesn't mean he is a good receiver. I already gave you the data to show he isn't. He can catch basic checkdowns but as that drop against the Bears and the data shows, he is pretty bad running more complex routes.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
So the bears had one of the worst offenses of the decade, but it wasn't even the worst offense last year? Very interesting

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
LOL, resorts to using an example of when he was a rookie in one of his first games, you have stooped to a new low. Care to watch the video of JF throwing an INT to the Lions with 0 pass rush again?

You guys were amazing that day. Bears sitting most of their roster intentionally trying to yank while y’all were kicking ass and got to .500

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You guys were amazing that day. Bears sitting most of their roster intentionally trying to yank while y’all were kicking ass and got to .500
It was that elite lions o line

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Once Fields got his usual 100+ rushing yards against the Lions Eberfloose should've just sat him.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I thought you were above this........

I am above having opinions on whether a woman is attractive or not? Sorry I am heterosexual but you do you.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Try again?
That really doesn’t prove your point. Being a volume receiver out of the backfield doesn’t make you a dangerous or even good receiver out of the backfield.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears didn't sit anybody, you are confused as always.
Nice try though.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am above having opinions on whether a woman is attractive or not? Sorry I am heterosexual but you do you.
Bringing a players family into the discussion is the stuff only scumbags do.
But you do you.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears didn't sit anybody, you are confused as always.
Nice try though.
They did, had a bunch of injuries. Real proud of your success, what did it lead to?