KEK: Packers Don’t Fully Believe in Love

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Yeah, not picking up the 5th year option and instead getting him signed through 2024 is really dumb hey Bears fan? Greatly reduces the 2024 cap hit. "FTP.. they make me so angry."

Good luck with that do or die 2023 season for Justin Fields. I'm sure he will magically become great after 2 years starting and having nearly no success at all.

Too funny!
Funny, the clowns were out saying the same things of Hurts last year this time as Fields in the present. Hurts sure bombed like everyone said he would.

God you are so fucking dumb.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Its shows enough that the QB dynasty is over in GB and they are back on the same playing field as everyone else. They certainly had their time in the sun with Rodgers.

Life is hard without a HOF QB. Just ask the Patriots.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
I agree that it works for both sides, but it shows that neither side has confidence in what will transpire this season. Love clearly should have bet on himself and said give me 5th year or I’m playing to get paid by you or someone else. Jordan Love lacks the warrior spirit.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Its shows enough that the QB dynasty is over in GB and they are back on the same playing field as everyone else. They certainly had their time in the sun with Rodgers.

Life is hard without a HOF QB. Just ask the Patriots.
for as much as the Packers have been played up as this world beater team for the last 30 years it's unconscionable they only have 2 Super Bowl wins and many playoff/NFC championship losses with teams that were at points in time highly stacked. but Jordan Love is the second coming of Patrick Mahomes? Mahomes has 2 titles in like 1/10 the time. fuck you green and gold loving inbred cowfucking morons. and fuck your TitleTown bullshit too. there's multiple teams that earned more Super Bowl wins than your garbage overrated franchise.

This is one of the most beta male QB contracts I've ever seen. What sort of starting QB agrees to a deal like this?
HHM is right. deal with it.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
This is one of the most beta male QB contracts I've ever seen. What sort of starting QB agrees to a deal like this?
Someone that doesn’t Love themselves. It’s almost as if Aaron’s toxic masculinity has been abusing him since Draft day 2020. LeFraud was too spineless to handle Aaron in the locker room so this is the outcome.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, not picking up the 5th year option and instead getting him signed through 2024 is really dumb hey Bears fan? Greatly reduces the 2024 cap hit. "FTP.. they make me so angry."

Good luck with that do or die 2023 season for Justin Fields. I'm sure he will magically become great after 2 years starting and having nearly no success at all.

Too funny!
Fields will outperform Love this year. 100%. Avatar bet?

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Too funny!
It's safe to say the little bus made a lot of stops by your house when you were a kid.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You got it. IDK what the terms are, something like the other person can pick the avatar and you have to use it for a month or something. That work? IDK about how we grade their performances, but probably something like passing yards, passing tds, ints, rushing yards, rushing tds, and win record.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
No, I heard that my factual comments in Packers threads annoy you. So, I don't want to let you down.

I'm confident people may tell you you're annoying quite often, but I find myself amused by the fact you can't bring yourself to stay away from the obviously superior fan base you encounter here. It's an admission of sorts, albeit an unintentional one.

Looking forward to more of your drivel.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yeah anyone that actually believes in themselves tells the Packers to go fuck themselves. This is basically good backup money which Love apparently thinks he stands a good chance of being in 2024. Otherwise you decline, ball out and get that Daniel Jones money.

MurrDogg34

Liked Posts:
You are lost. I'm not going to go back and forth with you on how clueless and stupid your comment is.

Peter Bukowski kinda summed up all the asinine takes on this. Yours is more clueless than most though. I give you that.

Have a great day!
View attachment 29018
Now I know why you're on a Bears forum. Even Packer fans hate Bukowski. Dude's a joke. If you're quoting him in ANY forum then you're even dumber than everyone thought. I'm guessing so many of your own Packer fans ridicule your takes on your own message boards that you come to a Bears board to try and do the same to others. You're the kid that was bullied so they try to bully someone else. But fail miserably at it.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Fields will outperform Love this year. 100%. Avatar bet?
If "Avatar Bet" doesn't mean "Straight Cash Homie, I'll pay you through Zelle" in your world. There will be no "bet"
b0a1b5f80cb331c7f915c760f89844ec.jpg