KEK Packers have lowered their ask from 2 first rounders for Aaron to just one, and Jets think that's too much!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Ba Bye AAAron. ? ? ? The Princess of Intention Darkness has Abandoned the Packer Fanbase.

25CF3E59-4636-4706-94B3-B9A7F0D583C2.png25CF3E59-4636-4706-94B3-B9A7F0D583C2.png

GoBears

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't give one first round pick and I'd insist GB pays for some of that ridiculous contract. If this meant I didn't get Rodgers, I'd sell the angle that we'd dodged a huge bullet.
Honestly, GB is completely fucked if they can't trade Rodgers. The longer this draws out, the cheaper GB will let him go. If New York had the balls to wait several months, GB would probably give up Rodgers for a 7th round draft choice and 6 month subscription to Cheesy Ass prawn magazine.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
For as much criticism as the Jets have taken.. I think cooler heads prevailed in NYC.

GB must trade Rodgers. They aren't benching Love for another year. The Jets have the leverage and I think they finally realized this.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Packers have no leverage. They and Rodgers have already made it clear they’re done with each other. He’s gone one way or the other.

There’s no ability on the Packers’ side to just walk away from a trade deal. They’re so fucked.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Packers have no leverage. They and Rodgers have already made it clear they’re done with each other. He’s gone one way or the other.

There’s no ability on the Packers’ side to just walk away from a trade deal. They’re so fucked.
They have negative leverage. AR said publicly that he wants to play in NY. Someone else is going to have to make it seem like they are just as promising to a future HOF QB to get him to make the same public statement for someone else. Nobody else is going to make a bid unless they have Rodgers' vote of confidence that he will play for them.

The Jets have all the cards, plus all of Green Bays cards, and the extra card with the rules for pinochle from the back of the deck. If I were the Jets, right now I am saying that a 3rd rounder is a really fair offer for a spoiled rich QB that might only play another year.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Screenshot_20230317-075322_(1).png
Andrew Brandt who has a little more knowledge on how these things go than some random butthurt and bitter Bears fans.

Hey, little ones....get out and enjoy the holiday! Don't sit and cry about the Packers your daddy all day.
Ewr1aoEVgAAX2x2.jpg

monkforasia

Liked Posts:
If the jets give up a first for Rodgers the gm should be fired. Anyone giving up a first for a 39 year old quarterback should be fired. The only way they don't is if they win the Superbowl. But with how many stacked teams are in the afc, I wouldn't bet on it.

Midway Monsters

Liked Posts:
If you read the Packer forums their fans think they have all the leverage and that the Jets either have to give up a haul for Rodgers or are stuck with Zach Wilson as their only option.

No one is gonna get hoodwinked into giving up first round picks for a declining, gonna be 40 year old QB, while also having to take on his massive salary. Especially after your President just clearly stated he wants to move on from him. Packer fans are deluded.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Andrew Brandt who has a little more knowledge on how these things go than some random butthurt and bitter Bears fans.

Hey, little ones....get out and enjoy the holiday! Don't sit and cry about the Packers your daddy all day.
So a media wonk who has ties to the Packers are saying the Packers hold the cards?

:youdontsay:

Nads786

Liked Posts:
What is Robert Salah's own timeline for success in NY? He seems to have delivered on a much improved defense and a competitive team. I don't think he has to bet the farm on Rogers and get washed up in his ego and madness.

If I were them I would consider a backup option and not bet it all on a 40 year old QB.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

MarkBear

?⬇️
Liked Posts:

1679075023857.gif