KEK Packers have lowered their ask from 2 first rounders for Aaron to just one, and Jets think that's too much!

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
KEK He does have a vested interest in defending Rodgers/Packers
Earlier in the thread you called Andrew a "media wonk." Glad you learned something from my post and went and did some research on Andrew Brandt.

Now you realize how experienced and credible Andrew is when speaking on trade negotiations. Bears fans would be wise to read more of Andrew Brandt and less of that NFL gossip columnist Mike Florio.
Ea_cGdwWkAU92cg.jpg

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Earlier in the thread you called Andrew a "media wonk." Glad you learned something from my post and went and did some research on Andrew Brandt.

Now you realize how experienced and credible Andrew is when speaking on trade negotiations. Bears fans would be wise to read more of Andrew Brandt and less of that NFL gossip columnist Mike Florio.
View attachment 27510
This seems transphobic and you should be banned. Again.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
[...]

Aaron was very close to retiring and came back ONLY because he still has "the fire to play." Aaron knows better than anyone that Jordan Love is now the starting QB in Green Bay. He wants to play for the Jets because the Packers have "moved on."
Honest question. Do you realy believe this? Maybe Bears Fans opinion is harder as others but I know a lot of people (outside Wisconsin) who laughing about the Rodgers media show the last two three years.

It's obvious for a lot to see that Rodgers is a big money guy and he never want to refuse 60mil.

Sometime it is better to open the eyes outside of WI a/o IL...

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Honest question. Do you realy believe this?
Do I believe what? That Aaron was seriously considering retirement?

Aaron has more money than he could ever spend in his lifetime. Do you think all the money he brings in just comes from football contracts?

Yes, I believe Aaron was considering retiring, but I also believe him when he says he still has that "fire" to play. He was hurt that Green Bay has decided to move on to Jordan Love. Yes, I also believe Aaron was given even more fuel to keep playing by the fact the Packers did indeed move on.

Say Aaron is continuing to play just for money until you are blue in the face. It won't make it fact.

Get over Aaron and your butthurt surrounding him....Jordan Love is the QB for the Green Bay Packers now. Your pivot to whining about J-Love is fast approaching.

Aaron can't hurt you anymore...

PaytonHighstep

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So, @PackerNation, since you haven’t stated he’s worth 2 first round picks, what do you think fair compensation is for 40yo Rodgers and taking on his contract? He might have a couple years left in the tank, but I don’t see them being productive.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:

Aaron has more money than he could ever spend in his lifetime. Do you think all the money he brings in just comes from football contracts?

Yes, I believe Aaron was considering retiring, but I also believe him when he says he still has that "fire" to play. He was hurt that Green Bay has decided to move on to Jordan Love. Yes, I also believe Aaron was given even more fuel to keep playing by the fact the Packers did indeed move on.

Say Aaron is continuing to play just for money until you are blue in the face. It won't make it fact.

Get over Aaron and your butthurt surrounding him....Jordan Love is the QB for the Green Bay Packers now. Your pivot to whining about J-Love is fast approaching.

I only asked about the retirement or taking money.

I never asked about Love. But thanks, you seem so scared about him that you notice him every post. Please, don't answer to this.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
So, @PackerNation, since you haven’t stated he’s worth 2 first round picks,
First, show me where I "stated" anything about "2 first round picks." Other than me asking who said anything about "multiple first round picks."

This is the last I speak on this first round picks thing. I know the little game you all are playing. Keep saying I said the Packers will get "multiple FIRST round picks" and if they don't then claim I was wrong. Good luck with that kiddo.

I did indeed say the Packers will get multiple picks. And I do believe those will be relatively high picks. Never said the Packers are asking for or will get multiple FIRST round picks in this trade. Players could also be involved in the trade. Money is also heavily involved in the ongoing negotiations.

The trade is happening...just a matter of when.

Again, let's get that compensation on a train to Green Bay!
200w-9.gif

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
While back 'Packer Nation' ambassador said..
"If the Packers do decide to entertain a trade, the more the merrier. If a trade is indeed explored, I'd love to see the Raiders, Jets, Titans, and Pats in a bidding war. Packers would just kick back and wait until an offer meets their demands."

So tell us how the 'bidding war' is going? Honest question? KEK

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If I was the Jets I would simply invite Lamar in for a talk and/or a tryout, or even sell that premise to willing journalists in NYC.

I think that would move the needle towards the NYJ and away from GB - costs nothing, probably saves picks and/or millions in trade value

Got to assume GM's understand how to negotiate ??
And include Stafford & Tannehill in those media leaks. Amazing the Jets haven’t thought of this but I’m not surprised, they are still the Jets

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
"If the Packers do decide to entertain a trade, the more the merrier. If a trade is indeed explored, I'd love to see the Raiders, Jets, Titans, and Pats in a bidding war. Packers would just kick back and wait until an offer meets their demands."

Since you are creepily trying to keep a log of all my comments it would be nice if you posted an actual quote from me.

A while ago I may very well have said I'd like to see a bidding war. And the Packers are right now indeed kicking back and waiting for the Jets to cave to their demands.

Good times!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
View attachment 27431
Andrew Brandt who has a little more knowledge on how these things go than some random butthurt and bitter Bears fans.

Hey, little ones....get out and enjoy the holiday! Don't sit and cry about the Packers your daddy all day.
View attachment 27432

The Packers have their starting QB in place. The Jets do not.
View attachment 27471
Andrew Brandt is not some blowhard like you little Bears fans like to quote. You clowns quote the likes of Mike Florio the Vikings fan craving clicks on his NFL gossip site. Hilarious that is your source for news. It's no wonder you clueless morons are completely delusional to the reality of situations.

Andrew has been on the front lines of these deals and knows how actual "leverage" in a negotiation works and who has it, because he has actually been involved in them. Highly respected and credible
View attachment 27473
I know you are very obsessed and concerned, but all is well in Green Bay per usual.
View attachment 27475
Stop sitting there crying about the Packers and enjoy the rest of this wonderful weekend. I know I will.
View attachment 27476

Why do you think the deal isn't done moron? If the Jets were in the drivers seat they would have already completed the trade they are 100% desperate to get done.

The Packers are kicking back chillin', and waiting for the Jets to cave to their demands.

The longer this takes the better it is for the Pack.

Jordan Love is the starting QB right now with Aaron on the roster and would be in July if Aaron is still on the roster.

What about that don't you understand moron?

The cap hit is more by trading him than it would be for keeping him on the roster. And goes down even more if a trade happens after June 1st.

Yes, in the end the trade will happen, but on the Packers terms. The Packers have their QB in the building. They don't give a fuck how long this takes.

The answer to do they have to trade him is no.

Aaron is the one who wouldn't be fine with coming back and riding the bench. Trust me, we get to the end of July and this is still going on...Aaron will force the Jets to the complete the trade or he retires. Aaron is even more leverage for the Packers.

Who said the Packers are wanting multiple FIRST round picks? Did you get that info from one of your fellow idiots on this forum? Stop with the trolling for attention. This is the last troll post of yours I give attention to.

The reason you and your fellow idiots are saying the Packers are asking for multiple firsts, is if the Packers don't get several firsts then they can claim the Pack lost the trade. The Packers win the trade no matter what. They have moved on to bigger and better things.

Aaron himself knows the Packers are going to be just fine.
View attachment 27479

Who said he is retiring? I said if we get to the end of July, and the start of training camp with the trade not done, then Aaron would force the Jets to complete the trade or threaten retirement. Deal would get done that day. Aaron may use his leverage before late July and start of camp.

Not thinking we get to late July with this, but the Packers would not care if it did. The leverage Aaron has to force the Jets to get a deal done would be just more leverage in the Packers favor.

If the Jets were in control of anything the deal would be done now. They have zero leverage in this.

Stay tuned to see how it works out. I know you will Bears fan.
View attachment 27484

So, you think Aaron Rodgers would come to Green Bay for the season and backup Jordan Love just for money? Are you really that fucking lost on all this? Jesus fucking Christ you can't be actually this fucking stupid.

The dude makes more from just his watch contract with Zenith than most people could make in 10 lifetimes.

Aaron was very close to retiring and came back ONLY because he still has "the fire to play." Aaron knows better than anyone that Jordan Love is now the starting QB in Green Bay. He wants to play for the Jets because the Packers have "moved on."

He isn't walking away from it you fucking clown. He is playing for the Jets and he then gets that money from the Jets. Now, the Jets may be trying to get the Packers to help pay some of it, but that would mean even more compensation for the Pack in the trade.

If you are so fucking dumb you actually think the trade isn't happening and Aaron is going to backup Jordan Love this season...Seek help, you are the dumbest mother fucker that ever walked the earth.
View attachment 27508

View attachment 27510

"enjoy the rest of this wonderful weekend. I know I will."
This guy spent the entire weekend here.. LMAO./
I had a blast.. while you sat on your knees here waiting for Rodgers to zip down his pants to shove his dick down your throat.
050591b3caef77e636012b2be72ff76d90e45b71.gif

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
It's apparent you have no idea how business work. Rodgers have leverage over Packers ONLY! The Jets, even tho they need a QB the are not that desperate to be paying to dollar and number of draft picks. THe Jets have option, can move up in draft and pick QB, Brady was 6 rounder... Just never know.
The Jets have no chance of getting a quarterback in the draft that will be anywhere close to what they need.

Everyone here saying the Jets have all the leverage are biased because we are anti-packer in this forum. The Packers and Jets have both fucked themselves.

There is no way in hell the Jets can go into next season without acquiring a quarterback at this point.

Derek Carr and Jimmy G May not have been the greatest options but they were options, and now they are gone. The Jets have essentially put all of their eggs in the Aaron Rodgers basket.

When it’s all said and done the Jets will give up a first or a conditional first for Aaron and both sides will move on.

Two first round picks is insane but the Jets have painted themselves into the corner of having to face their fan base and saying “we could’ve had Aaron but we were not willing to give up a first round pick even though we used one on Zach Wilson.”

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rodgers for a second and a conditional pick. It won’t be any better.

Otherwise, the Jets call GB’s bluff. I think everyone here hopes the trade falls through now. Except for our resident mental midget.

TL1961

Liked Posts:

This is the part I am a little surprised that. That the Packers have not tried to engage anyone else. They have now waited while the Raiders have filled their quarterback position and I can’t see the Patriots getting involved but the Titans are a possibility.

Maybe they have tried engaging these teams and none of them were interested in a $60 million .39-year-old diva. Imagine that.

Wow people can look at Rogers and say he is at the end of his career if you look back at previous situations with quarterbacks changing teams late in their career the team acquiring them has had success.

Joe Montana, Brett Favre, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady in each case the team acquiring them had not been to a conference championship for eight years. And in each case the team acquiring them made a conference championship within two years. Strange as it seems the precedent shows that it is a good move and yet teams are not interested. Which I’m happy to see by the way.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Everyone here saying the Jets have all the leverage are biased because we are anti-packer in this forum.
Most honest thing I have read posted on this forum other than my own words. Bravo!

When it’s all said and done the Jets will give up a first or a conditional first for Aaron and both sides will move on.
There will be much more involved in the trade. But yes, one first round pick at a minimum will be part of the package.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
And it's only Sunday morning. ???
taking my daughter and wife to Garfield park for a bee's knees event, something my little girl wants to do. I doubt that clown PN has anything to do.?

Rise

Liked Posts:
A 3rd this year and a conditional 2nd next year is my guess.