KEK Packers have lowered their ask from 2 first rounders for Aaron to just one, and Jets think that's too much!

GoBears

Liked Posts:
The Packers and Jets have both fucked themselves.
Das stimmt. Both teams are screwed. The biggest difference is the Jets become a strong playoff contender with Rodgers while the Packers are completely fucked with him staying. (I'd say and probably last place in the division but that's going to happen with or without Rodgers) And GB would then get to go through this all over again next year or be fucked just like this year. Also there are other QBs available that could at least not hurt the Jets this season and wouldn't require mortgaging their future for a 1 year rental of a diva with declining skills and bad attitude. So, who has more leverage? Probably Jets.
Even though I wish Rodgers would stay in GB so we can beat him and I can laugh my ass off as he fucks over GB management the entire year, I think a deal will get hammered out. Both teams want it/need it to happen. I think GB will blink first because of the above. No first round pick and GB picks up a portion of that ridiculous contract.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I still don’t get how the status quo gives the Packers leverage. The status quo is Rodgers staying with Green Bay. That’s obviously not going to happen,

The person willing to walk away is the one with the leverage. There’s no way the Packers are just walking away and keeping him on the team this year, therefore no, they do not have the leverage to be comfortable with the status quo.

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
Since you are creepily trying to keep a log of all my comments it would be nice if you posted an actual quote from me.

Hey buttercup, this is actually your quote I posted. Short memory, eh?

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I still don’t get how the status quo gives the Packers leverage. The status quo is Rodgers staying with Green Bay. That’s obviously not going to happen,

The person willing to walk away is the one with the leverage. There’s no way the Packers are just walking away and keeping him on the team this year, therefore no, they do not have the leverage to be comfortable with the status quo.
You are really hung up on Andrew Brandt saying that the team with leverage in a negotiation is the team that is the most ok with the status quo. He speaks fact.

It's the Packers that are kicking back with their feet up right now. They have zero problem with waiting until the late August if they need to.

The Packers also are benefitted by waiting until after June 1st. If the Packers trade Aaron before June 2nd they will have a dead cap hit of $40.3 million. Wait until after June 1st to trade him and the cap hit becomes 15.8 million.
Screenshot_20230319-143208_(1).png
Again, since "Toast" seemed to not comprehend when I typed this the last 2 times:
We won't get to late July with this and training camp because Aaron doesn't care about missing OTAs. Aaron will force the trade to get done if it's not done by camp. More leverage for the Packers.

We know Aaron knows that Jordan Love is the starting QB in Green Bay, whether Aaron is on the roster or not. Those of you that actually believe Aaron Charles Rodgers would walk into 1265 Lombardi Avenue as a backup QB for 2023 are 100% delusional. Aaron wouldn't do it if there was 200 million on the table to be a backup this season. That is fact.

The Jets fans are already restless and frothing at that the mouth over the deal not being done. Woody Johnson wants his QB in the building ASAP to avoid the public relations disaster that is brewing.

This trade WILL GET DONE on the Packers terms in good time. No rush for the Packers, they have their QB1. J-Love is in the building and will be at the start of the offseason workouts on April 17th. We good!
goat-jordan-love.gif
packers-news-aaron-jones-jordan-love-take-amid-aaron-rodgers-trade-drama-will-pump-up-packers...jpeg

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
You are really hung up on Andrew Brandt saying that the team with leverage in a negotiation is the team that is the most ok with the status quo. He speaks fact.

It's the Packers that are kicking back with their feet up right now. They have zero problem with waiting until the late August if they need to.

The Packers also are benefitted by waiting until after June 1st. If the Packers trade Aaron before June 2nd they will have a dead cap hit of $40.3 million. Wait until after June 1st to trade him and the cap hit becomes 15.8 million.
View attachment 27531
Again, since "Toast" seemed to not comprehend when I typed this the last 2 times:
We won't get to late July with this and training camp because Aaron doesn't care about missing OTAs. Aaron will force the trade to get done if it's not done by camp. More leverage for the Packers.

We know Aaron knows that Jordan Love is the starting QB in Green Bay, whether Aaron is on the roster or not. Those of you that actually believe Aaron Charles Rodgers would walk into 1265 Lombardi Avenue as a backup QB for 2023 are 100% delusional. Aaron wouldn't do it if there was 200 million on the table to be a backup this season. That is fact.

The Jets fans are already restless and frothing at that the mouth over the deal not being done. Woody Johnson wants his QB in the building ASAP to avoid the public relations disaster that is brewing.

This trade WILL GET DONE on the Packers terms in good time. No rush for the Packers, they have their QB1. J-Love is in the building and will be at the start of the offseason workouts on April 17th. We good!
View attachment 27533
View attachment 27536
I don't know what is worse, your comments or the gifs or just you. Crazy stuff by you.

You know this? Post #4. 978

Rodgers reportedly disgruntled, does not want to return to the Packers

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
You are really hung up on Andrew Brandt saying that the team with leverage in a negotiation is the team that is the most ok with the status quo.
Trades for old, washed up QBs with a bloated contract isn't really the status quo

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
You are aware I have never posted on that forum? What are you trying to prove here with a random thread from 2021 and posts not by me on a Packers Forum?
View attachment 27538
You know now that title down is speaking about your lover since 2021. Most of them want him go now. And you tell us we have no clue?

PS, maybe my link would be a board for you. You know, Packer to Packer and so...

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
I almost feel bad because I know there is an actual serious mental illness issue on this forum.

I shouldn't make light of it. My apology.

I do pray this person finds the help he/she needs.

Good luck to him/her!

Good luck to all of you actually!

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
I almost feel bad because I know there is an actual serious mental illness issue on this forum.

Good luck to him/her!

Did you proofread all this facing the mirror?
It would be a good place to start toward your mental well being.. Now get lost!

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Good luck to him/her!

HONEY, I'M HOME! and i'm looking to FIGHT! Did you go out and enjoy your weekend??? I did, we just got back home 20 minutes ago, got a few flowers seeds to grow with my daughter and a bee kit for my wife from Garfield park. what about you??

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Since you are creepily trying to keep a log of all my comments it would be nice if you posted an actual quote from me.

A while ago I may very well have said I'd like to see a bidding war. And the Packers are right now indeed kicking back and waiting for the Jets to cave to their demands.

Good times!

Most honest thing I have read posted on this forum other than my own words. Bravo!

There will be much more involved in the trade. But yes, one first round pick at a minimum will be part of the package.

View attachment 27531

View attachment 27533
View attachment 27536

You are aware I have never posted on that forum? What are you trying to prove here with a random thread from 2021 and posts not by me on a Packers Forum?
View attachment 27538

Good luck to him/her!

DAMn SON, go help your mother with some fucking chorus or some shit fucking deadbeat.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
The Packers do not want to wait until after the draft to trade Rodgers. As of today, the Packers might have the worst offense in football with Love under center and only one WR that would top out as a number 2/3 on a good team.

Toast88

Liked Posts:

View attachment 27531

View attachment 27533
View attachment 27536

So the Packers aren’t ok with keeping Rodgers on the team for the upcoming season. So they’re not ok with the status quo. So they don’t have leverage. Got it.

monkforasia

Liked Posts:
The best I can see for Rodgers is a conditional second. Make it to the afc championship, a second. But more like a 3rs for Rodgers and maybe a later pick.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
The Packers do not want to wait until after the draft to trade Rodgers. As of today, the Packers might have the worst offense in football with Love under center and only one WR that would top out as a number 2/3 on a good team.
Christian Watson looks like he might be a good or even great player. Other than that, they have very little. Dobbs looks ok I guess.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let me preface this by saying I hope I am wrong........

I see this deal getting done before the draft, and The Packers getting the Jets number 13 overall. In return the Jets get Rodgers and the Packers 3rd round pick. If no trade happens before the draft, nothing will happen until after June 1. Packers only motivation to trade Rodgers pre draft is aquiring 2023 draft capital.