D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Holy shit, that looked bad. No wonder PackerNation hasn't posted today. My wishes for a speedy recovery to him.
He’s fine. He cushioned his own fall…

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Love looked great in his short time against Philly. What great game did Rodgers have in 07'? He looked good in the 2nd half against DAL, I guess.

Rodgers hardly played his third year. He played the second half of a single game, and then some mop up duty. Love looked just as good if not better in his third season mop up duty.

Rodgers can retire or refuse to play, it is his decision if we trade him or not. We said multiple times this offseasom we want him back.
Does this fucktard blatantly ignore what Mark Murphy says or is he just a delusional twat. It’s a mystery.

GSHSoldier

Liked Posts:
While PackerNation is a brain dead troll he does have a point there.

I remember when fans were excited when Favre retired so the Bears could get a crack at his replacement.

We have no idea what kind of player Jordan Love really is. He has never had a real chance to lead this team. He could be a bust but we won't know until after he actually starts permanently under center.

they already got lucky with the Montana-young theme. No team has ever had 3 hall of fame QBs in a row. The return to the 70s is now for the packers

Nads786

Liked Posts:
89% of you clowns can't even spell Favre and/or Rodgers. Too funny.

Yeah, you were all in on Aaron and knew he would be a Hall Of Famer in 2007 after the Dallas game. You no longer were butthurt over Favre and focused all your energy on Aaron right then and there. You never said the Packers are in for "years of misery once Favre is gone."
View attachment 27192
You just know the great ones from the rest pretty quickly. It should look easy for them.

Rogers only problem was taking too many sacks once he figured that out he was on his way.

Love panics and you can’t teach how to not panic. You also can’t teach don’t get injured.

I suspect he will most likely panic throw a pick and then suffer a 8 week injury chasing the defender.

Check out the Milwaukee Sentinel from 1979, Packers fan with a big sign “ Loyalty has its limits”

Get your markers out and retrace that.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Love panics and you can’t teach how to not panic. You also can’t teach don’t get injured.
The only one who "panics" is you obviously.

Look, I don't get a lot of spare time to kill to stop here...and honestly watching you fools embarrass yourselves becomes creepy and disturbing after a while. Even when killing time this isn't a place I view as entertaining at this point. This place is one of the more pathetic fan forums I have ever seen. That is saying a lot because I have also witnessed Vikings fan forums. I did attempt to educate on the Green Bay Packers a little, but facts from me just lead to more butthurt and lies from this pathetic bunch.

If it helps you sleep at night to pray that Jordan Love gets injured then knock yourselves out. It only further proves that you are actually highly concerned and panicked. Wasn't long ago you were praying that Aaron and Brett got injured. I even remember you being glad that Don Majkowski injured his ankle. That actually started Brett Favre's string of success in Green Bay.

J-Love will be fine....the Packers will be fine...

And the Bears will Still Suck.

The Bears Still Suck Polka came out in the early 90's(Happy Schnapps Combo) and still triggers Bears fans, which is fun.?

Have fun little Bears fans..see you next time.
bears-fans.jpg

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
The only one who "panics" is you obviously.

Look, I don't get a lot of spare time to kill to stop here...and honestly watching you fools embarrass yourselves becomes creepy and disturbing after a while. Even when killing time this isn't a place I view as entertaining at this point. This place is one of the more pathetic fan forums I have ever seen. That is saying a lot because I have also witnessed Vikings fan forums. I did attempt to educate on the Green Bay Packers a little, but facts from me just lead to more butthurt and lies from this pathetic bunch.

If it helps you sleep at night to pray that Jordan Love gets injured then knock yourselves out. It only further proves that you are actually highly concerned and panicked. Wasn't long ago you were praying that Aaron and Brett got injured. I even remember you being glad that Don Majkowski injured his ankle. That actually started Brett Favre's string of success in Green Bay.

J-Love will be fine....the Packers will be fine...

And the Bears will Still Suck.

The Bears Still Suck Polka came out in the early 90's(Happy Schnapps Combo) and still triggers Bears fans, which is fun.?

Have fun little Bears fans..see you next time.
View attachment 27385
So are you completely off the Rodgers band wagon now?
Just curious is all...

Nads786

Liked Posts:
Wisconsin has a massive inferiority complex and it shows with these kind of antics.

The reality is Gen Z isn’t eating dairy and it’s ruining their economy. They don’t have anything left.

Once the Packers go dormant, expect the Patawamanaola river to be filled with John Candy clones.