Kellen Moore Cowboys Offensive Coordinator

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Moore's offense started the season looking unstoppable but has ups and downs the last couple weeks this season. I'm interested to see how he adapts. His father, Tom, was the head coach at Prosser High School from 1986 to 2008, winning 21 league titles and four state championships.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Throwback to when he threw for 435 yards and 3 TD's in week 17.

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
No thank you.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sometimes the most popular option isn't the best Nagy was the top choice and Frank Reich was a middle of the pack guy.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
He’s the only candidate talked about that gets me excited at all to be honest. I’m not an expert or anything so happy to see what the list is at the end of the season. But hey I would support it. Offense isn’t good every week but it seems like he knows how to get guys open and have a balanced attack. Also the downtrend in their offense did coincide with Dak injury. Not sure if they’re related though because I don’t follow them enough.

Rise

Liked Posts:
He just seems like a good coordinator but probably not a good head coach type of guy. I could be wrong and would not hate it if he was the choice. Feels like a more of the same type of hire though.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
I’d be cool with Moore. I think hiring a veteran DC like Fangio or Austin would help. As for OC, I’d see if someone like Bill Callahan would be willing to be both OC and line coach like he was previously. He wouldn’t be calling plays, but more of a developer.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Pass

Give me a fuking leader of men; who can assemble a talented staff. Wouldn’t mind Moore as an OC but he doesn't seem like a leader at this point.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Pass

Give me a fuking leader of men; who can assemble a talented staff. Wouldn’t mind Moore as an OC but he doesn't seem like a leader at this point.

Seems like it to me and from all the reports I've seen he seems like a good leader.