Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bears will only surprise if the QB curse is broken and Fields elevates the offense.

If not, Midway Trevor doesn't sound too terrible I guess?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
They said the same thing about the 1989 Cleveland Indians and they went on to win their division and get deep into the playoffs. Hell, even the ownership wanted them to be horrible but the team just refused to lose.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
But But But,,,,,,,,,,,,it's not a fact, it's an oppppppppppinnnnnnnniiiiiiooooonnnnn!!!!!

jive

Liked Posts:
The coaching staff should play Keyshawn's video regularly to motivate the players.

Although it is very unlikely they make the playoffs, but in the off chance that they stumble into it, this video should be played on the jumbotron.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Most of the roster and coaching staff are unproven, so if I am writing an article, I would say something similar.....If a writer was to say that the Bears will win the NFC North or a Superbowl, that would simply be click bait, because there is nothing that could support that statement....

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
Good news for new staff bc anything above the twrrible will look like a success. Personally I like being the underdog as teams look to just walk over you and can get punched in the mouth.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Most of the roster and coaching staff are unproven, so if I am writing an article, I would say something similar.....If a writer was to say that the Bears will win the NFC North or a Superbowl, that would simply be click bait, because there is nothing that could support that statement....
It’s click bait either way. Saying “we’ll have to wait and see” doesn’t generate interest from the clueless masses…

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
what a moronic stupid comment, incredible that you're alive i guess your mom decided not to swallow the night that the guy who was fucking her got her high

Why are you so mad? Lmao!

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
i wouldnt put much stock into what keyshawn says

derek carr is elite to him and he thought peyton manning was a dome qb

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It's hard to argue. They're going to have to prove it on the field, which is fine.

I'm simply looking for development, especially as it relates to the offense. My personal expectations for this team's W/L record are low.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
The Texans and Giants are the only teams I can think of that have a worse roster on paper and maybe the panthers too but trading for Mayfield might keep them slightly above the Bears.

I think the bears get a nudge over the Texans bc of Fields’ potential. If he pans out to be as good as his talent suggest then they could jump a couple more teams this year like the Lions in our division and that’s a big maybe.

I’m not saying we only beat those two teams this year but it’s closer to the realm of possibility than being above 500. We could be a very well coached team and beat a few more than anticipated, especially; if fields plays well.

It’s also not out of the realm of possibility that Poles had a plan to keep cap to minimum and see if Fields is the guy he’s going to pin his career on before spending resources on. I’m not saying that’s what’s going on but to deny it is foolish. I know that’s what I would have done.

Qb has to be gotten right before anything else. I know many will say then you have to get the players around him but that could help give false impressions or hope to fields and potentially make the wrong decision.

I hope and think Fields is THE guy but I am not Poles. Most people make selfish decisions in life. Poles may be no different. Also not saying that is the wrong or right way to live

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I kind of feels like the suckage or lack thereof will boil down to three things at the end of the day.

Flus: will this team be disciplined and hustle at all times as is his mantra. If the players sell out and buy into HITS they could overachieve.

Getsy: can he design an offense around Fields strengths while featuring the little bit of skill position talent he has to work with all the while taking pressure off of what looks like yet another shit OL? Seems like a big mountain to climb. If he makes it work with this bunch he’ll immediately get HC consideration.

Fields: obviously if the QB takes a big step the team will be much better.

If all the above come to fruition then this team is a 7-10 to 9-8 team imo. If any of the above fails this team is looking like a 3-4 win team.

This OL is terri-bad until proven otherwise. There isn’t one position I feel confident in.

46plank

Liked Posts:
Why does anyone care what this meatball thinks?