Khalil Mack is going to be a Dad

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
We need him to get Jenkins ready and then get 10+ sacks.
If you listen to a lot of fans sacks don’t matter and Mack has been ahmazing with gettin da pressures. Although when you actually watch the games, stats aside, it’s glaringly obvious he’s not the same guy as he was in 18. Been chatter he’s been banged up so hopefully he could be healthy and have a big time impact year this season.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you listen to a lot of fans sacks don’t matter and Mack has been ahmazing with gettin da pressures. Although when you actually watch the games, stats aside, it’s glaringly obvious he’s not the same guy as he was in 18. Been chatter he’s been banged up so hopefully he could be healthy and have a big time impact year this season.
I can believe he’s been banged up. I also feel like last year the D was frustrated with how inept the O was and kinda had a “fuck it” sort of attitude on top of Pagano’s scheme giving up easy quick passes all day.

I have no articles or quotes to back that up it was just a feeling I got at times watching them last year.

Mack is still a great player but he’s not as dominant as he once was.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I can believe he’s been banged up. I also feel like last year the D was frustrated with how inept the O was and kinda had a “fuck it” sort of attitude on top of Pagano’s scheme giving up easy quick passes all day.

I have no articles or quotes to back that up it was just a feeling I got at times watching them last year.

Mack is still a great player but he’s not as dominant as he once was.
Yeah I agree. Probably been banged up and the D frustrated with a shitty O and Pagano soft scheme. Still, that reflects poorly on the defense. Lovies D had bad offenses too but the D never hanged their head…they wanted to be the unit that carried the team. They never would have completely gave up in GB like last years defense did. What an embarrassment for professionals getting paid top 10% salaries in the country and likely world

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah I agree. Probably been banged up and the D frustrated with a shitty O and Pagano soft scheme. Still, that reflects poorly on the defense. Lovies D had bad offenses too but the D never hanged their head…they wanted to be the unit that carried the team. They never would have completely gave up in GB like last years defense did. What an embarrassment for professionals getting paid top 10% salaries in the country and likely world
Lovie was also the HC of a defense first team. Nagy is the HC of the offense.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought he already had a son, Matt Stafford

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Picture of the new babe

031921-Jared-Goff-Visit-Media_121.jpg

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mack going to have a monster year. Nothing motivates you to excel in life than becoming a parent for the first time.

Unless you are Charles Leno, lol.

Last edited:

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Always a Beta.

There's a +1 for ya.
How many days did it take you to think of that? I bet you had it written on your wall. Ready to go. Just waiting for the right time. Amirite?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
How many days did it take you to think of that? I bet you had it written on your wall. Ready to go. Just waiting for the right time. Amirite?
You spelt am i right wrong Beta.

You'll always be Chris Farley and not Patrick Swayze Beta.

giphy.gif

Last edited: