Khari Blasingame

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
aren't you like somebody's pool boy? please confirm.
That was when I was younger and before I became involved in crypto the metaverse and web 3.0 and literally changed my life forever and away from the days of roofing work pool maintenance and pool owners wives maintenance hahahahaha

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Guys. Looks like I was right the entire time and the Baers WILL be featuring a real Fullback in the new offense. For all those haters: You can SUCK IT.

#calledit again and again

@Grimson these haters be tasting my ASS.

Sorry, but I can only trust the information after Jordan Sigler writes a story about a story that wrote about a story about the NBC Sports story above.

mecha

Liked Posts:
That was when I was younger and before I became involved in crypto the metaverse and web 3.0 and literally changed my life forever and away from the days of roofing work pool maintenance and pool owners wives maintenance hahahahaha
see, I knew you were the pool boy all those whores were fucking.

god bless you @VashalasX

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The last true Bears fullback was Tyler Clutts back in 2011....I liked that guy. And not because of his name.

Matt Forte went to the probowl that year with Clutts clearing out a path for him.
Ah yes! I was trying to remember his name! Clutts was decent

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
BIGGEST FULLBACK SINCE THE BEST BACK EVER IN BEARS HISTORY... THOMAS JONES!

Nice #calledit BESTIE!

jive

Liked Posts:
It would be interesting to see what Montgomery can do with a beefcake lead blocker. If Getsy is imaginative enough, he could use Blasingame to create blocking mismatches or misdirection plays using the FB.

The RB room on this team is the strongest on offense, so we may as well exploit that. Dipshit Nagy didn't want to realize that, so he underutilized them to a point where the fandom has forgotten that Monty and Herbert were actually pretty good, and the new kid Ebner looks promising. The lack of talent at WR sucks, but it could be a whole lot worse if we didn't have the talent we did at RB. Let this line develop through the running game where they get to play the aggressor and let Beefcake Blasingame make it so that Monty has one less person to dodge.

The pundits like to talk about providing Justin Fields help, but if Blasingame plays as advertised, we have enhanced our running backs which will take tons of pressure off of Fields. I'd love it if we ran for 200 yards a game. It would mean that we either have a lead or still in the game. I'd hate it if we threw for 400+ yards every game, because it means that we're playing from behind alot.

Since our offense mostly sucks, we need to protect a lead if we have it, or keep a game close if we don't. Running and defense is key.

Reactions: chi

greg23

Liked Posts:
It would be interesting to see what Montgomery can do with a beefcake lead blocker. If Getsy is imaginative enough, he could use Blasingame to create blocking mismatches or misdirection plays using the FB.

The RB room on this team is the strongest on offense, so we may as well exploit that. Dipshit Nagy didn't want to realize that, so he underutilized them to a point where the fandom has forgotten that Monty and Herbert were actually pretty good, and the new kid Ebner looks promising. The lack of talent at WR sucks, but it could be a whole lot worse if we didn't have the talent we did at RB. Let this line develop through the running game where they get to play the aggressor and let Beefcake Blasingame make it so that Monty has one less person to dodge.

The pundits like to talk about providing Justin Fields help, but if Blasingame plays as advertised, we have enhanced our running backs which will take tons of pressure off of Fields. I'd love it if we ran for 200 yards a game. It would mean that we either have a lead or still in the game. I'd hate it if we threw for 400+ yards every game, because it means that we're playing from behind alot.

Since our offense mostly sucks, we need to protect a lead if we have it, or keep a game close if we don't. Running and defense is key.
Actually I think every bear fan would be extatic if we threw for 400 per game; no matter the record......it would mean we have an offense and more importantly a qb..........plugging any holes on defense can be accomplished down the road.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:

I don't think we will see him used as a smash mouth lead block FB too often.

He will be on the move horizontally along with the online in outside run concepts (yes still lead blocking) . He is also a reliable 6'2 receiver who Getsy should be able to use to expose weaknesses in the defense once the run is established.

In general the WR that are on the team now are good at blocking and the Online is athletic (White hair in particular is much better fitted for the scheme - even Mustipher would look a lot better) I don't know how much medium or deep ball passing we should expect but I think we will look a lot more like the Niners offense than the yellow team.

With the pieces in place, Getsy should be able to generate an offense than can somewhat continually sustain drives and take the deep shot when available. This offense will be more about everyone working in unison and smaller but positive gains than an offense with an elite QB and WR core dunking on everyone.

A controlled slower offense gives the D more time to rest and can work as long as the O is disciplined and not having penalties. If the run game takes off that will be demoralizing to the other team and open opportunities for big shots down field.

This is how I see it. Not too bad for a GM that doesn't believe in his QB and is trying to ruin him. (That's sarcasm for the conspiracy folk)

Last edited:
Reactions: chi

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually I think every bear fan would be extatic if we threw for 400 per game; no matter the record......it would mean we have an offense and more importantly a qb..........plugging any holes on defense can be accomplished down the road.
Extatic

jive

Liked Posts:
Did you forget how much fans bitched under Trestman? No offense is worth having a half assed defense for. It still sucks to watch.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Missed the obligatory offseason fullback story guys, sorry. Was dealing with attorney offices. Will look into follow up if Getsy is more a fan of the V or T formation.
It still isn't too late to put your pen to paper and give us your thoughts about Blasingame and how much he could be weaponized by Gesty in this new rebuilt offence!

UrlachOfFaith

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

New Bears FB seems like a chill guy. Nothing particularly revealing here or anything but he answers some questions about teammates and makes it sound like they're all really looking forward to September and proving themselves. Kind of a theme for Mooney and the new guys on our team this year.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers

New Bears FB seems like a chill guy. Nothing particularly revealing here or anything but he answers some questions about teammates and makes it sound like they're all really looking forward to September and proving themselves. Kind of a theme for Mooney and the new guys on our team this year.
Chill guy? That won’t go over well with the “craves violence” crowd.