Khari Blasingame

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Guys. Looks like I was right the entire time and the Baers WILL be featuring a real Fullback in the new offense. For all those haters: You can SUCK IT.

#calledit again and again

@Grimson these haters be tasting my ASS.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You know, it's stuff like this that is the REAL reason people like @Mighty Joe Young @Visionman and @Black Rainbow have me on ignore. It must suck to suck and never actually have a real calledit. Between me and @Grimson I believe we not only have over 1 TRILLION thread views (@greg23) but also more #calledits than the rest of the entire CCS community combined.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
This is literally the kind of thing that keeps me coming back for more even though I've mostly have been lurking lately in between meetings with investors and my philanthropic efforts and I am literally head over heals at the idea of the bears integrating a real actural true full-back whomst blocked for Derrick Henry and whomst was a big part of making Henry the beast he is and now he will create beast-ness for Montgomery which will literally keep defences more "honest" which in turn will open up the game for Feilds and will put haters like that @Black Rainbow in their place and hopefully perhaps maybe make those sorts of fans shut the front door upon their trash talk.

We have not had a full-back since Michael Burton and even then I don't think the bears used him correctly hopefully Gesty gets this thing rolling because I am literally HERE FOR IT.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@JordanSigler is this true? I need this story to be confirmed in a separate thread started by you. Thank you so much!
Missed the obligatory offseason fullback story guys, sorry. Was dealing with attorney offices. Will look into follow up if Getsy is more a fan of the V or T formation.

jive

Liked Posts:
Srsly.

I bet @jive would like this guy.
I would either love him or he could wind up being my biggest competition. My blazing game is pretty damn tight.

This message has been brought to you courtesy of MAC 1.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is literally the kind of thing that keeps me coming back for more even though I've mostly have been lurking lately in between meetings with investors and my philanthropic efforts and I am literally head over heals at the idea of the bears integrating a real actural true full-back whomst blocked for Derrick Henry and whomst was a big part of making Henry the beast he is and now he will create beast-ness for Montgomery which will literally keep defences more "honest" which in turn will open up the game for Feilds and will put haters like that @Black Rainbow in their place and hopefully perhaps maybe make those sorts of fans shut the front door upon their trash talk.

We have not had a full-back since Michael Burton and even then I don't think the bears used him correctly hopefully Gesty gets this thing rolling because I am literally HERE FOR IT.

I'm pumped up too Vick. Missed you btw. How is it going?

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
I'm pumped up too Vick. Missed you btw. How is it going?
Thank you I have been very busy as a literally alluded towards inside the post you just quoted did you not "get" that indication when you read it or did I fail to acturally convey that in the post you just responded to in your reply? Busy in meetings and doing charitable things which has made my time posting on here prohibitive. Have I made this more clear to you or do I need to literally spell out B U S Y to you so that you will understand that I have had very little time to **** around upon a forum like I did when I was a boy?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Thank you I have been very busy as a literally alluded towards inside the post you just quoted did you not "get" that indication when you read it or did I fail to acturally convey that in the post you just responded to in your reply? Busy in meetings and doing charitable things which has made my time posting on here prohibitive. Have I made this more clear to you or do I need to literally spell out B U S Y to you so that you will understand that I have had very little time to **** around upon a forum like I did when I was a boy?

damn

seems like you've been really busy.

sorry!

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Gonna be running running that old school 21 personel. It's will be a simple smash mouth style with boots and action off the run. I think it will help slow down the game for Justin and just might keep us in some games.

jive

Liked Posts:
Gonna be running running that old school 21 personel. It's will be a simple smash mouth style with boots and action off the run. I think it will help slow down the game for Justin and just might keep us in some games.
It worked for Mac Jones

VickAshley✅️verified

Liked Posts:
damn

seems like you've been really busy.

sorry!
I'm sorry that came acrossed perhaps maybe as a little harsh I have been jumpy from jet lag and steroids and a little too many red bulls just got back to the states from Budva.

jive

Liked Posts:
Maybe Flus can bring in Suhey for a one-on-one pep talk.

mecha

Liked Posts:

aren't you like somebody's pool boy? please confirm.