Khazmat Chimaev

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Hello everyone - I am having a hard time responding to everybody's replies in this thread but it looks like we have Khamzat vs. Nate Diaz Saturday September 10th for what is looking to most certainly be Nate Diaz's last fight in the UFC.

I can't believe this is what will end up being Diaz's last matchup - and what an ultimate "fuck you" moment it would be if he pulls off the upset over Chimaev. I don't see it happening but I will definitely be pulling for the underdog in this one.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I really don’t think Diaz has any shot and will likely get dominated from start to finish. He does not have the power to knock out Khamzat and don’t think he’ll be able to submit him on the ground.

Khamzat is bigger, stronger and is just too good of a wrestler. My prediction is he takes Diaz down at will and absolutely mauls him….I’d be pretty surprised if it lasted longer than 2 rounds. Diaz has a lot of scarring too and bleeds easily. I could see a doctors stoppage as well like we saw against Masvidal

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Wow - Khamzat misses weight by seven pounds and now Ferguson vs Diaz. Good for the fans of the UFC - two legends getting a shot at each other. A pretty classless move by Khamzat IMHO.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Wow...

It's now:

Diaz vs Ferguson
Chimaev vs Holland
Jingliang vs Rodriguez

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think Khazmat will choke Holland out early.