Kind of tired of the Pace hate

Midway Monsters

Liked Posts:
Pace has had some good draft picks and free agent acquisitions. He did draft Trubisky but also fixed it by trading up for Fields. Yes the o line sucks but no team is without holes. I say give him a chance to fix it and bring him back. I don’t think he and Nagy are necessarily attached at the hip and with a better coaching staff this team has the potential to run the NFC north for years.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Pace has had some good draft picks and free agent acquisitions. He did draft Trubisky but also fixed it by trading up for Fields. Yes the o line sucks but no team is without holes. I say give him a chance to fix it and bring him back. I don’t think he and Nagy are necessarily attached at the hip and with a better coaching staff this team has the potential to run the NFC north for years.

Pace is a GOD

2mpo84pd3mx61.jpg

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
:deer:

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Pace had a rough first couple of years. For a first time GM this is to be expected. Since then I think he has built a great young core and finally found an elite talent QB. No other GM in Bears history has done this.

If Nagy can let go of his play calling ego him and Pace could be here another decade.

Username

Liked Posts:
Pace can't get out of his own way. Once he stops digging himself into holes by paying too much for free agents and sacrificing proven vets and stops thinking he's the smartest GM in league; then he might rise to the upper echelons of mediocrity.

Bust

Liked Posts:
I have no idea how anyone can defend Ryan Pace.

Sure he's hit on a few draft picks, but also missed on some big swings along with missing on hiring coaches AND managing the salary cap.

He's garbage.

congrats you summarized every front office in the nfl.

Have you looked at Bill's drafts over with the Patriots. TALK ABOUT BAD!@!!!!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Pace had a rough first couple of years. For a first time GM this is to be expected. Since then I think he has built a great young core and finally found an elite talent QB. No other GM in Bears history has done this.

If Nagy can let go of his play calling ego him and Pace could be here another decade.
I certainly hope they aren't here another decade. Thatd mean the weekend at bernies the whole mccaskey family and Ted Phillips

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mat, I have some questions for you...

Biggest issues, he missed on coach and several first rounders. Hit on a few, but has missed more than his fair share. Made up for it later in rounds, like unbelievably, but not certain that fixes Coach and the jury is still out at QB, though I like what I saw when Lazor was calling plays v. a bad NFL team.