Kmet

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Coming out of last season with 20 of his 28 catches in the last 5 games then outside of the false start last night if you go back and watch he had an excellent game if Dalton threw to him wide open in the end zone or if Dalton threw to him on that failed 4th down we would be talking about the guy with some respect on the name.

I think if they can get their heads out of their asses and use him more often this offense could see a weapon at the te position the likes of which we haven't seen in decades

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
He looked solid but did Graham even play?

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the team has really built great depth and talent at te finally unfortunately imo the position isn't being used enough as a focal point in our play calling
Imagine if you will they did that and shredded the middle of the field opening up opportunities for Robinson and Mooney on the outside

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I think the team has really built great depth and talent at te finally unfortunately imo the position isn't being used enough as a focal point in our play calling
Imagine if you will they did that and shredded the middle of the field opening up opportunities for Robinson and Mooney on the outside
It would definitely be nice to see some more 2 TE sets. That said, jimmy is a pretty terrible blocker

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like Kmet. Tell him that he will probably not juke anyone out and just blast through them. He loses momentum when he jukes. Energy is mass times velocity. Velocity goes to zero.
Lol let the mf try for a juke every now and then haha as long as he is getting open and making the catches idc if he thinks he is faster than he is

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
It would definitely be nice to see some more 2 TE sets. That said, jimmy is a pretty terrible blocker
So? Have him run a route instead of trying to block.

With the possibility of play action, a TE or WR running a route is more effective "blocking" a defender because defenders have to cover him (often more than 1), thus, keeping them from being in on a tackle, which is exactly the reason for blocking. You also eliminate the chance of a hold on the TEs or WRs.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I like Kmet. Tell him that he will probably not juke anyone out and just blast through them. He loses momentum when he jukes. Energy is mass times velocity. Velocity goes to zero.
It is worse than that ...

Kinetic energy = mass * velocity squared. So Kmet loses even more energy the slower he goes.

What you were thinking about is momentum.

P = MV.

And I agree.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Rodney H called him timid. I agree. Dude needs to play with some angry.

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dalton sucks.

Kmet will look a lot better once Fields is playing. We heard Jesse James name a lot during camp and preseason and those routes will be Kmet’s during the actual games. Plus rookie QBs have tendency to look for their TE often.

I’d also imagine Mooney will get more targets as well.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Not sure if any of matters with the dipshit in charge calling plays but man....get some juice and life out there on offense; stretch the field; use actual route concepts all over the place not condensed within 5 yards of the LOS...the main weapons should be

Fields
Monty
Arob/Mooney/Goodwin
Kmet/James/Jesper

And go 12 personnel wayyyy more than we did utilizing the TE speed with seam routes

Bearsgonewild

Liked Posts:
It is worse than that ...

Kinetic energy = mass * velocity squared. So Kmet loses even more energy the slower he goes.

What you were thinking about is momentum.

P = MV.

And I agree.
You are correct! It's (physics) been a while for me. :)

oso4lyf

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Miami Hurricanes
Who wants a vertical passing game when you have a horizontal one with bubble screens and jet sweeps galore ???

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Holtz made an awesome play on Fields' touchdown. Still have Jesse James and Jesper Horstead too. Like where the tight ends are at a lot.

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
Energy is mass times velocity squared.