Knicks are lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chs234

Liked Posts:
2-0 against the Bulls this season, mother lovers.

*waits for excuses of how the Knicks shot the ball well*

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Ur a cock sucker. No boozer in the first game, no Noah in the 2nd game. Both of those guys are all stars.

Ur a pussy too. I remember the other week in the chat mentioning now the Knicks only had two good wins in the month of November and you magically disappeared. And I guarantee u wouldn't be posting here if you lost.

chs234

Liked Posts:
why the fuck would i post here if i lost? should i make a thread saying we suck dick.

and we beat you twice, i don't give a fuck who you missed.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
That's ok because your team will get shit on in the playoffs when they have to play someone good And when we're healthy, we'll be laughing at you just like we have the past twenty years.

U wouldn't make the thread because ur a trolling pussy who runs when someone calls him out

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
well our defense was god awful today, BUT if we got a few foul calls, this game might be going the other way. this wasn't a blow out victory for the knicks. you beat a wounded team, congratulations. if you want i can point you in the direction of some sick children for stat to dunk on.

chs234

Liked Posts:
i said all i have to say, we are 2-0 against you guys this season. anything else is bullshit excuses.

2-0
2-0
2-0

UMAD

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well I'm glad that makes u happy mr troll because when it's all said and done the bulls will(and already are) a better team than the Knicks. Maybe they can make you a nice little trophy for this marvelous accomplishment. Send a nice gift to the refs in exchange for the ones they gave you.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
The mods should lock this thread, this is straight up trolling.

Or finally ban CHS for good. Of all days to gloat about a game like a piss ant, you provoke shit on Christmas.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Make another thread like this and you'll be taking a week vacation. I love fans that show up only after their team wins....lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.