Knives

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What's your every-day carry? I usually have a Spyderco Endura on my hip, but just ordered a Microtech Ultratech. Full metal Spydercos are fucking amazing: absolutely zero play, above average blade steel, really nothing to complain about.

Any company preferences?

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
Almost got arrested once in New Orleans for carrying a pocket knife. It was when the Bears were in the Super Bowl.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
What's your every-day carry? I usually have a Spyderco Endura on my hip, but just ordered a Microtech Ultratech. Full metal Spydercos are fucking amazing: absolutely zero play, above average blade steel, really nothing to complain about.

Any company preferences?
I carry a buck that was a gift, it has treated me well. Not expensive, but smooth and has stayed really sharp.

Gave all my groomsmen crkt's as gifts, only seven stitches so far from those gifts.

I like the idea of getting a Spyderco, but the price tag is a little intense.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Haven't bought a new knife in a long time, nor have I been into knives since the army days. All I occasionally carry is a nearly 20 year old handmade balisong from a garage-forge with a 3.5" blade and room to fit two USB thumbdrives snugly without getting in the way or messing up the balance. I dont use it to be flashy or play games with them(as the progression for fidgeters who love to flick their folders out and in, never did that either). Just use it when needed, sharpen a few times a year on stone, and that's it.

Guess Who

Liked Posts:
I got into a similar situation I was carry a KA-BAR knife to the grocery store at night because dogs can frequent the area at times or they jump the fence, bad pet owners are the worse. Police stopped me and asked if I had anything on me I told them about the knife and they let me off with a warning.

It would have sucked if I got arrested and missed the Super Bowl.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Michigan finally allows switch blades but still have a 3 inch limit and no fixed blades. Most microtechs I like are over 3 inch so I bought a benchmade mini autostryker to carry. Before new laws spyderco Tasman

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
IL has a 4" limit, 3 would fucking suck. Hell, I don't even know if I own anything under 3".

Oh, if anyone has a Spyderco Poliwog I'd be all for buying that shit. Never figured out why they haven't made more ball-bearing locks.

So, side thread: what's your preferred lock? I tend to go with spine locks; can't stand frame-locks, they ruin the functional integrity of the entire system.

Dogstar

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Northwestern Wildcats
  2. Wisconsin Badgers
Victorinox 3.5" Swiss Army Climber.

I'm old fashioned and don't plan on killing anyone.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I carry twin machetes on my hips, twin katanas on my back, and a pair of 5 inch retractable blades on my wrist gauntlets.

Idk why but the Cops keep stopping me.... I thought this was America godamnit.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I carry twin machetes on my hips, twin katanas on my back, and a pair of 5 inch retractable blades on my wrist gauntlets.

Idk why but the Cops keep stopping me.... I thought this was America godamnit.

If you also are wearing a anti trump shirt they are probably worried about another liberal going off the rails committing mass murder

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Best knife I've ever owned.

Last edited:

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If you also are wearing a anti trump shirt they are probably worried about another liberal going off the rails committing mass murder

Fucking libtards.

mcveighmug.jpg

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

anigif_enhanced-16547-1402428971-15.gif

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favourite knifes are probably considered moreso to be classified as swords even though they are shorter than a sword but longer than pocket knifes but I like them because they are neat to look at and have on display and also they do sometimes have some practical usages, like for instance my kukri is good for gardening and is great for when I am camping and literally trying to get "off the beating path" and my sai is just cool to look at but I can imagine them coming in handily if i were attacked in the middle of the night.