Knowledge > Narrative

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
This guy lost me at WE are not a superbowl contender. F that guy. At least it wasn't the peter griffen kermit guy.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Not lying. People are fucking stupid. Glad this dude brought receipts.

Seriously, he's saying the same shit I have thus far. And its not like I am some NFL expert - its common damn sense.

Common sense is severely lacking around here.

I thought it was telling that Fields was near perfect with a clean pocket (10-14 for 168 yards).

Intelligent Bears fans understand that this is a process. Consistent A gap pressure will destroy the entire game plan. Mustipher and Patrick are liabilities at this point.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I thought it was telling that Fields was near perfect with a clean pocket (10-14 for 168 yards).

Intelligent Bears fans understand that this is a process. Consistent A gap pressure will destroy the entire game plan. Mustipher and Patrick are liabilities at this point.

Honestly that's why I found it so absurd that you had people passionately arguing that the offensive line was fine or great prior to this past game, even though people like me and @run and shoot we're bringing the receipts and showing that wasn't the case, and it was all because they needed so desperately to not have something that contradicts their "Fields is a bust!" Narrative.

I mean if you have to work that hard to justify an opinion, maybe just rethink that opinion? ???

I mean if it's a solid opinion you should be able to pull actual facts rather than ass pull and name call.

People are just fucking stupid about quarterbacks when it comes to most Bears fans.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Honestly that's why I found it so absurd that you had people passionately arguing that the offensive line was fine or great prior to this past game, even though people like me and @run and shoot we're bringing the receipts and showing that wasn't the case, and it was all because they needed so desperately to not have something that contradicts their "Fields is a bust!" Narrative.

I mean if you have to work that hard to justify an opinion, maybe just rethink that opinion? ???

I mean if it's a solid opinion you should be able to pull actual facts rather than ass pull and name call.

People are just fucking stupid about quarterbacks when it comes to most Bears fans.

Yup! People are stupid as fuck. All this nitpicking over supposed missed throws but we're still waiting on them to follow up on which throws he apparently missed.

Maybe 1-2 last game if you count the one where Mooney ran the wrong route.

Like seriously, where are all of these wide open looks that Fields is staring at and not pulling the trigger on?

Bottom line is that he completed 11/22. For some reason people were previously saying he was less than 50 percent, either because they're horrible at math or they just want to make him sound worse.

11 completed passes.
5 drops.
2-3 balls thrown away.

If these receivers catch the ball, there's 5 more completions and probably even more with those drives staying alive.

Last edited:

dbldrew

Liked Posts:

Ask Rex Grossman how it worked out for him not being able to deal with pressure. This is the NFL, defenses are going to identify what you cant do well and attack that weakness. Fields holds onto the ball way more then other QBs so he is creating the pressure that he cant deal with.. Great recipe for success

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Yup! People are stupid as fuck. All this nitpicking over supposed missed throws but we're still waiting on them to follow up on which throws he apparently missed.

Maybe 1-2 last game if you count the one where Mooney ran the wrong route.

Like seriously, where are all of these wide open looks that Fields is staring at and not pulling the trigger on?

Bottom line is that he completed 11/22. For some reason people were previously saying he was less than 50 percent, either because they're horrible at math or they just want to make him sound worse.

11 completed passes.
5 drops.
2-3 balls thrown away.

If these receivers catch the ball, there's 5 more completions and probably even more with those drives staying alive.

Well, two drops, but whatever suits your narrative.

You can think Fields will be a good quarterback-I do-and still.recognize that he is playing like garbage.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ask Rex Grossman how it worked out for him not being able to deal with pressure. This is the NFL, defenses are going to identify what you cant do well and attack that weakness. Fields holds onto the ball way more then other QBs so he is creating the pressure that he cant deal with.. Great recipe for success
Shut up about Rex!

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:

All QBs are nearly perfect with a clean pocket. It’s the ones who can execute when defenses bring pressure who are special.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In the rex vs Orton thing, I was on whichever was better at the time. Grossman>Orton until 08 and then Orton>Grossman. The coaches actually got it right but it seemed 1/2 the fanbase bitched regardless of which one played.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

False narrative.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
All QBs are nearly perfect with a clean pocket. It’s the ones who can execute when defenses bring pressure who are special.

Receivers are not getting open and Mahomes had trouble taking what the defense gives him into his second season. Held onto the ball too long and the super bowl against TB was a perfect example of this.

It doesn't matter who the QB is if you have A gap pressure all day and the receivers are not getting open. Is this really a hard concept?

It's easy to be a couch potato boomer and say what he should have done while pausing the all 22 tape.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Mitch Trubisky says you're wrong ?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
LOL your own stat you where bragging about proves he cant deal with pressure.. only 1 completion under pressure last week.

Constant A gap pressure. You do understand that there is a HUGE difference between A gap pressure and pressure of the edge, right??

Mustipher allowed 8 pressures BY HIMSELF against NY.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Receivers are not getting open and Mahomes had trouble taking what the defense gives him into his second season. Held onto the ball too long and the super bowl against TB was a perfect example of this.

It doesn't matter who the QB is if you have A gap pressure all day and the receivers are not getting open. Is this really a hard concept?

It's easy to be a couch potato boomer and say what he should have done while pausing the all 22 tape.
Are you for real? Your now trying to find comparisons to year 2 Mahomes 5000 yard 50TD season? lol My god..