Knowledge > Narrative

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
Are you for real? Your now trying to find comparisons to year 2 Mahomes 5000 yard 50TD season? lol My god..

Not comparing the two, dumbass.

I'm saying that all quarterbacks fold under constant A gap pressure regardless of the talent around them. Even with all world receivers, Mahomes couldn't do shit with constant pressure up the middle. It's kinda crazy how pedestrian that 5000 yard 50 td quarterback looked pedestrian af when the o line was injured. This is not a hard thing to comprehend.

Also, you're*

Try harder. ( :

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Not comparing the two, dumbass.

I'm saying that all quarterbacks fold under constant A gap pressure regardless of the talent around them. Even with all world receivers, Mahomes couldn't do shit with constant pressure up the middle. It's kinda crazy how pedestrian that 5000 yard 50 td quarterback looked pedestrian af when the o line was injured. This is not a hard thing to comprehend.

Also, you're*

Try harder. ( :
yes you are comparing the two dumbass. thats what you are doing when you say "all quarterbacks fold under constant A gap pressure regardless of the talent around them" and then bring up Mahomes year 2 for your comparison. And the best part is you're so fucking dumb that to really drive home your point that "all QB fold under pressure" you picked a 5000 yard 50TD season LOL my god what a moron!

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
yes you are comparing the two dumbass. thats what you are doing when you say "all quarterbacks fold under constant A gap pressure regardless of the talent around them" and then bring up Mahomes year 2 for your comparison. And the best part is you're so fucking dumb that to really drive home your point that "all QB fold under pressure" you picked a 5000 yard 50TD season LOL my god what a moron!

If anything, that drives home the point that pressure up the middle is kryptonite for even the best quarterbacks. Mahomes is the best qb in the game today and he couldn't do shit when the protection broke down. What happened to that regular season production when the o line was bad even with Tyrek Hill and Travis Kelce? Also, when did I say that Fields = Mahomes?

You really are a delusional fuck wad. :)

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
If anything, that drives home the point that pressure up the middle is kryptonite for even the best quarterbacks. Mahomes is the best qb in the game today and he couldn't do shit when the protection broke down. What happened to that regular season production when the o line was bad even with Tyrek Hill and Travis Kelce? Also, when did I say that Fields = Mahomes?

You really are a delusional fuck wad. :)

He "couldnt do shit" in the post season? lol he threw for 300 yards and 3TD in the AFC championship game with a 117 rating. You bring up a 5000yard 50TD season and now a 117QBR performance AFC championship to somehow justify Fields playing like shit and you are calling me delusional?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
All QBs are nearly perfect with a clean pocket. It’s the ones who can execute when defenses bring pressure who are special.
Not when there is massive A gap pressure. Even Rodgers, Brady etc look pretty bad when there is too much A gap pressure.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not when there is massive A gap pressure. Even Rodgers, Brady etc look pretty bad when there is too much A gap pressure.

Have to keep eyes up & throw to the hot.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
I'm a believer that the proof is in the pudding, and what any of us here say doesn't really matter all that much.

If Fields develops into an elite QB, we'll all see, and no one will have to argue that his receivers are good or lousy, that his O-line is great or terrible, or that the coaching is brilliant or sucks. It will be obvious, just the same way it isn't now.

Until that happens, however, opinions vary, and none of us really know. Some think they know, and you'll never convince them otherwise, but they don't.

In the meantime, we can all insist on how stupid everyone who disagrees with us is...It's part of being a Bear's fan.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

This is one of those things you shouldn't even have to say, because anyone who has watched more than a year of football and watched all different teams carefully would see this.

That people are ignoring that either speaks to their ignorance, or their willfull stupidity in pushing a silly agenda as a referendum on a QB.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love that nobody has had an issue with a roughly 70% completion rate being described as near perfect, that’s so fucking Chicago Bears ?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
He "couldnt do shit" in the post season? lol he threw for 300 yards and 3TD in the AFC championship game with a 117 rating. You bring up a 5000yard 50TD season and now a 117QBR performance AFC championship to somehow justify Fields playing like shit and you are calling me delusional?

My bad, was speaking specifically to the game against TB when all the pressure up the middle completely erased Mahomes.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
My bad, was speaking specifically to the game against TB when all the pressure up the middle completely erased Mahomes.
so 250 yards 3TD 1INT is completely erased? Also with a win and 41 points? When can we expect fields to be "completely erased" like that?

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
so 250 yards 3TD 1INT is completely erased? Also with a win and 41 points? When can we expect fields to be "completely erased" like that?

Lol wut.

1664994532522.png

Attachments

• 1664994431188.png
    1664994431188.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 2

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
lol your all over the place here, first you said he struggled in year 2, then you changed it to the post season, so Now its the 2021 superbowl? If your point is that even the great ones can have bad games then sure..

Finding a few bad games from QBs that are great is not an argument in defense of Fields. All great QBs will have a bad game, thats the exception to the rule.. Thats not the case with Fields, his bad games are the rule. He has arguably only had one good game, (as a passer) and that would be the exception.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
lol your all over the place here, first you said he struggled in year 2, then you changed it to the post season, so Now its the 2021 superbowl? If your point is that even the great ones can have bad games then sure..

Finding a few bad games from QBs that are great is not an argument in defense of Fields. All great QBs will have a bad game, thats the exception to the rule.. Thats not the case with Fields, his bad games are the rule. He has arguably only had one good game, (as a passer) and that would be the exception.

Nope, I've maintained all along that I was speaking specifically to the game where Mahomes faced that A gap pressure all night long. The end result was roughly 5 yards per attempt, 2 interceptions, 2 fumbles, and 3 field goals.

You act as though I'm cherry picking games just based on stats alone. I mentioned this game specifically because of the constant pressure melting the quarterback.

This would be the same for any quarterback including Manning, Brady, or [Insert any HOF qb here].

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:

You're*

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
This is one of those things you shouldn't even have to say, because anyone who has watched more than a year of football and watched all different teams carefully would see this.

That people are ignoring that either speaks to their ignorance, or their willfull stupidity in pushing a silly agenda as a referendum on a QB.

Exactly. It's pretty obvious that idiots have certain unconscious biases against Fields, though I can't figure out what those biases are. If it were someone like Mac Jones, T Law, or Wilson failing on this Bears team, you can bet that they'd be preaching patience and talking about the need for upgraded offensive line and weapons before we can make a determination, much like with Mitch Trubisky.

Last edited:

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Not lying. People are fucking stupid. Glad this dude brought receipts.

Seriously, he's saying the same shit I have thus far. And its not like I am some NFL expert - its common damn sense.

Are you validated now?