Kool Aid drinkers prediction thread

PrimeTime

Knowledge Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every sports fan has a belief before every season that if the stars align their team is truly capable of achieving goals that no one believes is possible. What is your one prediction for the Bears as a whole or individual unit and why you believe deep down it's possible but you don't post about it because you will sound like a meatball kool aid drinker?

My season homer prediction: Bears offense can be top 5 or higher in 2019

Why: Mahomes was not the same player in college that he was last year in KC. He definitely showed tons of raw skills but the belief was he needed a lot of coaching at the pro level to realize success at the NFL level. So how did he go from a very good raw college QB to the top rated QB in the NFL in one year? Matt Nagy. Both Reid and Mahomes have thrown shade at Nagy for the development of Patrick. Now Tribs had his one year under Nagy and his system to basically learn and experience the system. Almost every complaint about Mitch's play last year can be attributed to his lack of knowledege of the system. If Mitch truely has mastered the system as Nagy has stated, their offense has a chance to be special.

My Packer vs Bears homer prediction: Bears defense shuts down Pack offense holding them under 10 points

Why: Packer beat reporters have talked about how their new offense mimics the Rams offense in many ways and how much Rodgers should trive within it. Chuck has two games from last year on how to shut down this offense, one of them is with the defense he is coaching. Green Bay may have an advantage over the Rams at QB but Goff had a season and a half in this offense when the Bears defense shit stomped them last year. This will be the first game for the Packers in this complex system. Outside of QB, the Rams offense is much more talented then what the Packers will put on the field tonight. I think it's possible the Bears win going away tonight.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
how would you know if he pooped his pants? have you ever pooped your pants?

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Every sports fan has a belief before every season that if the stars align their team is truly capable of achieving goals that no one believes is possible. What is your one prediction for the Bears as a whole or individual unit and why you believe deep down it's possible but you don't post about it because you will sound like a meatball kool aid drinker?

Why: Mahomes was not the same player in college that he was last year in KC. He definitely showed tons of raw skills but the belief was he needed a lot of coaching at the pro level to realize success at the NFL level. So how did he go from a very good raw college QB to the top rated QB in the NFL in one year? Matt Nagy. Both Reid and Mahomes have thrown shade at Nagy for the development of Patrick. Now Tribs had his one year under Nagy and his system to basically learn and experience the system. Almost every complaint about Mitch's play last year can be attributed to his lack of knowledege of the system. If Mitch truely has mastered the system as Nagy has stated, their offense has a chance to be special.

My Packer vs Bears homer prediction: Bears defense shuts down Pack offense holding them under 10 points

Why: Packer beat reporters have talked about how their new offense mimics the Rams offense in many ways and how much Rodgers should trive within it. Chuck has two games from last year on how to shut down this offense, one of them is with the defense he is coaching. Green Bay may have an advantage over the Rams at QB but Goff had a season and a half in this offense when the Bears defense shit stomped them last year. This will be the first game for the Packers in this complex system. Outside of QB, the Rams offense is much more talented then what the Packers will put on the field tonight. I think it's possible the Bears win going away tonight.

I commend you for your honesty. The Bears offense ending up top five in the league is Super Meatball.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Funny how last year that was cited as a positive for the Bears...'other teams don't have film on Nagy's system'.

I wonder what the consensus is on Mahomes regressing because teams have film on him now?

Does that apply to Mitch?

Mitch will get better because it's his second year in the system; Mahomes will regress because teams have film on him...lol.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
20-0 on the way to the Super Bowel. They obviously have the bye week, but play the wild card anyway and win because their that good.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs

I love the Bears and have high hopes for Trubisky but please let's not diminish what Mahomes was in college. People that said he was raw obviously did not watch much Texas Tech football. He was an exciting playmaker both inside and outside the pocket that could scramble when necessary. I've never seen a right handed QB on roll outs to the left display that kind of accuracy and arm strength. Those are incredibly tough throws to make for a right handed QB. At Tech, he consistently displayed incredible arm strength combined with exceptional accuracy. He ran the offense and wasn't just some run and gun playground guy.

However, I do believe he landed in an ideal spot for a young QB.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
They'd play if over and over again like the Theisman leg.
he'd have to have a big poop for people on TV to see it. Otherwise it will just be a shot of him standing there

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adam Shaheen - 1 reception for 6 yards and he won't be on IR this time next week

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:
matt-ryans-ass-explodes.jpg

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
They'd play if over and over again like the Theisman leg.
And it will be shown at the start of a movie with Sandra Bullock about an underprivileged young man who is taken in by a rich family and is eventually drafted into the NFL as a LT.

It will be called The Hind Side.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
he'd have to have a big poop for people on TV to see it. Otherwise it will just be a shot of him standing there

You ever eaten a whole box of laxatives at work just to see how many times you can poop in a 12 period??

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You ever eaten a whole box of laxatives at work just to see how many times you can poop in a 12 period??
no but my current record sans laxatives is 6 times, at least at work.

you asked