Kool Jet please post your articles in THIS THREAD ONLY!!!!

Granada

Liked Posts:
It'd be pretty cool if a certain poster would stop spamming the board with 20 different threads containing articles from months ago. Just saying.

How about just make one thread or something? Or just stop posting them because nobody wants to read an article from months ago. Just being honest.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
giphy.webp

Granada

Liked Posts:
I apologize dearly.
This Roenick article is way better. You still need a lot of work, but much improved. Glad you took the advice of conciseness to heart.

Now you should work on paragraph structure. I know it's common to have one-line paragraphs in articles now, but you can combine some of these into a bigger paragraph in my view, or just switch some lines around to create bigger paragraphs.

Kool-Jet13

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Arizona Wildcats
This Roenick article is way better. You still need a lot of work, but much improved. Glad you took the advice of conciseness to heart.

Now you should work on paragraph structure. I know it's common to have one-line paragraphs in articles now, but you can combine some of these into a bigger paragraph in my view, or just switch some lines around to create bigger paragraphs.

Yes Boss!

Kool-Jet13

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Arizona Wildcats
A rundown of what is troubling the Blackhawks roster.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I thought this mope was supposed to post in his own area.....anyway.....Writing Boy, they are not struggling. They are rebuilding. Rebuilding teams just don't struggle.....rebuilding teams tend to suck. They suck for a reason....NHL is a cap league which makes it pretty damn hard to just go out and buy a good team. So they have to start from the bottom up because they need draft picks...thanks to Bowman, a LOTTA draft picks. You don't get high draft picks by "struggling".....you get them by being a bad team. Regardless of their start, that's exactly what they are doing....it's what they NEED to be doing.

My goodness....you are clueless.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
All the Chicago teams blow chunks. Bulls, Blackhawks, Bears, Cubs, White Sox.

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Most of them are constantly rebuilding.

It’s a strategy I don’t like or aspire to as some overarching principle of fact.

Too often misapplied or sold to owners to buy time.

But if you are hopelessly bad embrace it. We are hopelessly bad. Embrace the tank. Gotta bottom out for a few years because we really made some big errors when we sold out year after year from a replenishable surplus. Can’t fix that now. We have no flexibility. Just hold on and hope it’s not too bad for too long.

Savard18

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
while he's at it why not go on about Nick Leddy, Kubalik, Hinostroza and other discarded players! WHY? Their's players and stories like this on every team. SMH.
Just wish this guy would put all these articles in the one thread I made for him so they can just never be seen or heard from again!

Savard18

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A look at a prospect of the Chicago Blackhawks that is thriving in today's game.

Does he not realize that Montreal in the bubble is where he really learned how to thrive? Obviously he never saw that playoff run and how helped them beat toronto down 3-1 and make it to the Cup final.