Kool Jet please post your articles in THIS THREAD ONLY!!!!

Granada

Liked Posts:
I apologize dearly.
This Roenick article is way better. You still need a lot of work, but much improved. Glad you took the advice of conciseness to heart.

Now you should work on paragraph structure. I know it's common to have one-line paragraphs in articles now, but you can combine some of these into a bigger paragraph in my view, or just switch some lines around to create bigger paragraphs.

Kool-Jet13

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Arizona Wildcats
This Roenick article is way better. You still need a lot of work, but much improved. Glad you took the advice of conciseness to heart.

Now you should work on paragraph structure. I know it's common to have one-line paragraphs in articles now, but you can combine some of these into a bigger paragraph in my view, or just switch some lines around to create bigger paragraphs.

Yes Boss!