Kreutz wants to Punch Rodgers in face.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I like Aaron Rodgers when he isn't playing the Bears. He's a great quarterback and a lot of fun to watch.

dislike away, homers.
I think he's boring to watch. give me Brady, either Manning, or Favre especially all day. lol

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think he's boring to watch. give me Brady, either Manning, or Favre especially all day. lol
Honestly, the best thing about Rodgers is watching his meltdown or snarky bullshit when they inevitably fail.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Hey, anything but this (should be queued up to 12:47)..:

matrix-not-like-this.gif

Bust

Liked Posts:
"For us, we worry about what we do"

1-6 vs. the Packers. That's what you do, Matt.

What about the rest of the matchups that extend back 20 years?

I mean you guys put this all on Matt <which is fine> but it's not like the Bears did well prior too . . .

Brownie

Liked Posts:

I mean you guys put this all on Matt <which is fine> but it's not like the Bears did well prior too . . .
What does that have to do with the current staff/team?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Holy shit, you're dumb. Please go back to your greatest hits posts because when you go off-script, you show everyone exactly why you post the same 5 things over and over and over.

Uh oh. Oops. WOW!

Bust

Liked Posts:
Holy shit, you're dumb. Please go back to your greatest hits posts because when you go off-script, you show everyone exactly why you post the same 5 things over and over and over.

Uh oh. Oops. WOW!

brah, change your depends diapers, it's time, lol

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
brah, change your depends diapers, it's time, lol
Idiot reads "1-6" and thinks fans should be blaming coaches who weren't around for those games. Imagine either being this r3tarded or actually wasting so much of your time purposely looking like a dumbass just to get a rise out of people.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Idiot reads "1-6" and thinks fans should be blaming coaches who weren't around for those games. Imagine either being this r3tarded or actually wasting so much of your time purposely looking like a dumbass just to get a rise out of people.

lol, i got you salty granny? heh

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I'd rather punch Nagy in the face now. And it's not even close.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I'd love it if ownership and the front office above Pace could be held accountable. But let's face it, they can't.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Honestly, the best thing about Rodgers is watching his meltdown or snarky bullshit when they inevitably fail.
that 49ers game a couple years ago, I just happened to be in Wisconsin watching it on TV. they beat the fuck out of him. why teams can't watch how other teams play and deduce some kind of gameplan from that doesn't make any sense to me.

I enjoyed the Giants and 49ers perennially shitting on their heads in the playoffs like 10 years ago.

mvnup2

Liked Posts:
Rodgers comeback was spot on.

“Are we getting that soft as a society that we can’t have a back and forth now?” Rodgers said, via NBCSportsChicago.com. “Somebody can pay for a ticket and say whatever the hell they want, which I think they should be able to, that’s fine, but the one time you say something back to them, that gets caught on hot mic . . . now it’s that I’ve disrespected an entire city and organization and my own organization.”
Perfectly said. And it was the truth. Double ouch.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
More so actually. A correct response to someone taunting is not punching him in the face. Smells like trying TOO hard to be big tough guy. Sad. I still love Kreutz but this is not his best moment in history.
HE IS A BIG TOUGH GUY. When he cops an attitude smart people run very fast screaming I'm Sorry!

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
No problem with a little back and forth but I don't think screaming the F bomb at what is still a family event is appropriate.